The Knot All-In-One Wedding Planner - Forum

Have an idea? Please explain your idea below so that we can make updates based on your feedback!

Having a technical issue? (i.e. I can’t log in to my account, my wedding website isn’t loading) Visit our knowledge base for answers to FAQs. You can also email us at help@theknot.com or you can reach our virtual call center at (877)-843-5668 and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

What's your idea for The Knot?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. SSL Certificates are a must y'all

I had trouble using my buddy's wedding website first due to lack of ssl cert (y'all can probably strike a good deal with a third party for it) since google has been enforcing the standard for about a year now. From there I had to give access to some of the third party scripts you use for forms and stuff to get them to render and submit. In all you make beautiful sites & provide a great service, but as time moves on these lil inconsistencies with best practices could cripple y'all :/
    I'm pulling for ya!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Wedding Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. PLEASE ALLOW AUSTRALIANS TO USE THE REGISTRY FEATURE!

I already have a Stripe account, however, for some reason, anyone outside of the USA is unable to use the registry feature at all. Please fix this!! I have already written 2 complaints about this and no one is responding. Please just fix the issue, there are more non Americans than americans in the world - seems like an odd business practice to ignore us and cut us out.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Registry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  The Knot Shop  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Online RSVP Issue

Hi there!

Thank you so much for checking in.

We are in the process of making some new enhancements to our RSVP & Guest List Manager. We are aware there are a few kinks to work out as this rolls out by the end of April. In the meantime, we appreciate your patience while we work through these changes. We definitely appreciate any feedback that we can pass along to our product team. I do apologize for any inconvenience and hope to have updates very soon!

If you don't mind, please help us track down the root cause of this…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there!

Thank you so much for checking in.

We are in the process of making some new enhancements to our RSVP & Guest List Manager. We are aware there are a few kinks to work out as this rolls out by the end of April. In the meantime, we appreciate your patience while we work through these changes. We definitely appreciate any feedback that we can pass along to our product team. I do apologize for any inconvenience and hope to have updates very soon!

If you don’t mind, please help us track down the root cause of this issue by emailing us the following details (see below).

Please email this portion to Help@theknot.com, so we can send your feedback to our Tech team, as they continue to investigate the current issue.

1. Your website URL:
    2. What browser & version are you using?:
    3. Where did…

5. Fix your website

Whatever change you made that now takes you back to the rsvp page STINKS. We are trying to rsvp for folks who did not do it on their own and when we go in and update one we cannot back out to search for another name as it takes us right back to the last person we updated. The only way to get to another person is to restart our phone or computer. Really inconsiderate update for the bride and groom those trying to manage the wedding list. I also do not like the new page format. This update is…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. why are negative reviews removed from your website

Hello, I left a negative review on here for a caterer that I had a bad experience with. The caterer canceled on us 6 weeks before our wedding, and refused to refund us our deposit of over TEN THOUSAND dollars unless we signed a waiver saying we would not leave a bad review (which we did NOT sign). It appears as though my negative review for Hudson Valley BBQ based out of upstate New York has been removed from the site. Brandon Snooks, the owner has canceled on numerous people that I have heard of, and he forces them to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reviews  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow guests to RSVP more than TWO people via public RSVP system

I'm using an external spreadsheet instead of TheKnot's internal guest list (which is a bit terrible) so our guests are adding themselves with the Public option, but this only permits one guest and a +1. Guests should be able to RSVP all members of their party. Right now I have to work around by leaving a note for them to RSVP each member individually.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Has the RSVP function changed in the last few days?? Has there been an update to the Knot RSVP function?

The RSVP function on our website has changed in the last few days. Has there been an update to the Knot RSVP function? Once you RSVP for one person, you can't go and RSVP for another person. I don't have the guest list by family, everyone are individual so you need to be able to go an RSVP for more than one person. This is a big issue, I tried it myself, I RSVP for someone, then tried to RSVP for another person and I can't, it just keeps showing me the first RSVP and letting me modify it. Can…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Vendor Info

Just an FYI the Pound Cake Company should be removed from your site. I placed an order, never received etc. They billed my CC and I actually had to file a dispute. Please remove them so people ordering don't get left out in the cold.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Registry Charity

Good Morning,
    Napa Valley Support Services is a 501(c)3 non profit in Napa CA, that supports adults with disabilities. We are interested in information about being a part of your registry charity give back program.

Napa Valley Support Services (NVSS) supports quality of life for individuals with disabilities through a person-centered approach to self-discovery, community-engagement, employment, and education. NVSS currently supports over 375 individuals with disabilities though our 3 programs, Napa Personnel Systems, Brown Street Gallery, and Imperial Way Day Program. Our vision is Individuals with disabilities are valued and feel valued by society.

We would love for you to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Registry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. When uploading a picture to the "Get Guest Contact info" it uploads the picture upside down

When I then turn the photo upside down and load it in, it is still upside down!! I can't get it to show the right way up. Multiple diff pictures do this on multiple diff browsers so there must be a bug of some kind.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Fix bug with households over 10 people

For the guest list, when there are more than 10 people in the same household, only the first person will show up when they try to RSVP. This happens for ALL households, not just the one with over 10 people. Dropping the number back down to 10 fixes the issue.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Wedding Website URL Expiration

There are some nice wedding website URLs using my fiancé's last name, Brown, but unfortunately, many are taken. More frustrating is the fact that many of the funny/cute ones are attached to weddings that were 1200 days ago.
    I think it would be nice if they could be used by other couples in the future.
    Thank you

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Guest list should be sortable, filterable, and should not lose your place

Hi!

Some amazing improvements would be if the guest list was sortable by any column and filterable. Currently I am unable to sort by any column. I believe that I *should* be able to sort by name (it appears that the functionality *should* be there), however clicking on the option unfortunately does nothing. I would love to be able to sort by any column and also have filtering abilities, one of the biggest being to filter out guests who I have already sent an invite to. This way I can go through the guest list manager in the website and…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The Wedding Website should be more customizable and so should the budgeter

Love what you all have so far, very easy to use, but too basic for someone who wants a bit more. The wedding website needs more customizable features, like being able to change the font. I picked a layout that I love, but I really dislike the pre-set font. It would be great if this could be customized to fit people's style better. Maybe have an a basic template for not techy people, and an advanced, more customized template for tech people. I'd love to be able to move text where I want, like on Google Docs or any other…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The Vision Dresses

When I looked at dresses in The Vision, I was extremely disappointed to see that the only models you use are size 0 or below. This is discouraging, considering I'm a plus size bride and I don't think I'm alone. Please have some empathy and look into this. Thank you!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Engagement Photo Uploading on Website- Super Pixelated & Blurry HELP!!!!

Hi!

I created a Knot wedding website and uploaded my engagement photos. For some reason, wether your on the desktop view or mobile view some photos look very pixelated & little blurry. And in mobile view its worst! On my phone, the first photo you can’t even see.

I need to fixed this as soon as possible because my Save the Dates are going out. How do I fix this issue?

I’ve tried uploading these photos several ways. I got the photos from my Dropbox and Google Photos and then saved on my computer. I am using Google Chrome too.…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customer Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. When guests RSVP and leave a message, make it visible to me on the website and not just through email.

When guests RSVP an email is sent to my fiance's email address. I don't have access to any of the messages. In order for me to see messages I have to continually check in with him every time someone RSVPs. It would be much easier if there were a messages section or if the guests' messages were in a column next to "accepted"/"decline". There should just be something to make private messages visible to both of us on the website.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Provide the ability to respond to guest book comments on the website, not through a personal email.

I would like to reply with a note to the people that post on the wedding guestbook, NOT via email. Some of them might be asking questions and sending best wishes, and instead of replying through email, it would be nice to reply right there, so other guests that might be having the same questions, can ready through.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!

XOXO,
    Your Customer Experience Team

20. I need to remove my name from your registry. The marriage is over. How can I get that done?

Its not an idea, i just want to be removed from your web site

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 26 27
  • Don't see your idea?

The Knot All-In-One Wedding Planner - Forum