The Knot All-In-One Wedding Planner - Forum

Have an idea? Please explain your idea below so that we can make updates based on your feedback!

Having a technical issue? (i.e. I can’t log in to my account, my wedding website isn’t loading) Visit our knowledge base for answers to FAQs. You can also email us at help@theknot.com or you can reach our virtual call center at (877)-843-5668 and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. health

Digital Health Record</a> is an online platform to manage Health portfolio

Gomedii provides you a facility to maintain Digital Health Record, where you can manage your complete health portfolio from your prescription to your test reports.

See more: https://gomedii.com/about

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Optimization

OPTIMIZE! Just looked at a mobile version of our site for the first time to discover that the heading "Attire:" shows up, even though it is blank. Looks awful. Please fix ASAP!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Wedding Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make the website actually functional

I've been trying for about an hour to change my cover photo and a photo on the website and the site keeps glitching. My photos will not load, web versions nor high res. I've tried on two separate computers and NOTHING. Refreshing the page, etc. - nothing worked. Even when trying to submit this review I had trouble! If I hadn't already sent out my Save The Dates with this website link on it, we'd change our website to another vendor because TheKnot is absolutely TERRIBLE. Not user-friendly at all.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. This has been the worst experience I have ever had with a website.

Seriously, I went to The Knot to do my website and link it with my registry. I couldn’t get ANYTHING to actually work. My website never even showed up, my registry wouldn’t link, it was the least user friendly site ever, and everything constantly glitched. I have spent HOURS trying to get it to work. I have tried it on my IPhone, IPad, and laptop. Didn’t matter what platform or what browser I used... it wouldn’t work no matter what. I was so excited to use The Knot to have everything in one place. So much for that. I am…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Mothers of the groom need help too!

How do I make the rehearsal dinner a special event? I am paying for the dinner including the lg bridal party and guests who have arrived early. What else are my responsibilities and what should I wear? I am to wear navy blue at the wedding, any midi suggestions and shopping location suggestions? My husband has passed so matching attire is not an issue.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Since you seem to add to this piece regularly a correction is warranted

This article: https://www.theknot.com/content/celebrity-engagement-rings-cost-and-carat has both the wrong husband and wrong ring for the Elizabeth Taylor entry. That photos is of Elizabeth with Mike Todd who also gave her a large 29.+ carat emerald cut diamond. It is not the 33.19 carat Krupp/Elizabeth Taylor (Asscher) diamond that Richard Burton gave her (but not as an engagement ring - he never gave her an engagement ring per se). The largest diamond Burton gave Elizabeth was the Taylor/Burton Diamond, that was a 69+ carat pear shaped diamond she auctioned to build a hospital. Nevertheless, the photo you have there is the "skating rink"…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add New Venue - Cape Ann Lanes

I had a wonderful wedding reception at Cape Ann Lanes and would like to leave them a review on The Knot. We were the third wedding at Cape Ann Lanes, and know of at least 2 more weddings that were booked after ours.

Company name - Cape Ann Lanes
    Category (ex. venue, photographer, florist) - Venue
    Zip code - 01930
    Phone number - (978) 283-9753
    Website - https://www.capeannlanes.com/parties-events

Thanks,
    Rachel Hibbard

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Vendors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. website glitch

I am unable to make any changes to the 'The Wedding' section. No matter how many times I try to delete and save the notes in this section, they won't go away.
    Also, how do we ask about Transportation during the RSVP? I can only see questions on meals..

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. website

The website builder seems to be glitching.

1. I am unable to add a location, address, and photo for my venue at the same time, no matter which browser I use.

2. Additionally, whenever I update my guest accommodation page, it deletes the photo that I upload and I have to re-upload it every time I make an edit. It also does not save changes, even when I click save. It takes multiple attempts to get the page to save.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Personalize the address collector

I wish we could personalize the address collector like you can do on minted.com

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Your Customer Experience Team

11. Time is not correct on Wedding Website - 09/2019 update

Please note that we are aware that many of you are finding the event time(s) on your wedding website are not saving to what you had entered. Some of you are reporting the time is reverting to a.m. (entering 4pm and it saves or shows up as 4am); or the time is reverting to 12am (entering 7pm and it saves/shows as 12am).

We know this is a true frustration and an issue we are trying to find a solution to urgently. It will help us if you can email our team with a bit of information from your experience so…

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Bug Report - Optional entry of `attire` showing up blank on web page when null in the editor. Once a value is given, removal impossible.

Bug Report - Optional entry of `attire` showing up blank on personal wedding web page when null in the web page editor. Once a value is given for said optional entry, removal is impossible. Changing browsers and disabling cache gets does not squash bug. Likely a database query error of some kind.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Wedding Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

13. Canadian Accounts

My fiancé and I already live together so the main thing we need help with is money for our honeymoon. We set up a cash fund on TheKnot but unfortunately we cannot route the funds since we live in Canada. Just wondering if and/or when routing Canadian accounts will become an option!!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Registry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there!

Thank you for reaching out about The Knot Cash Fund. This is still a very new addition to The Knot and we are excited so many couples are looking at using this for their cash registry solution.

Right now, the Cash Fund is limited to being linked to a physical stateside Bank accounts both for the couple and for the guest. This means that a US account is required to set up the fund and a US issued credit card will need to be used to make a gift for a couple.

We are hearing from a few couples and guests that are other places in the world and would love to know when this might open up to their countries and banks. For now, the US banks will be required, but we are definitely looking at an international option and keeping track of where these requests are…

14. Is there a way to have multiple emails for a household? While they may share a mailing address most do not share an email address.

Allow users to create individual contacts then merge in to a household. Currently households only allow one email address. While they may share a mailing address they do not share email addresses.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Enjoy your planning!

15. Notify when something has been purchased from the registry

Notifications! TheKnot should notify (via email or other alert) when something has been purchased from your registry, especially if it's a one-off item that was added using the "Add to The Knot" button

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Registry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

16. Links to Events to RSVP?

I'd love to send a private link to the people just in the rehearsal dinner for them to RSVP to. I don't want to leave it open to everyone...

Is this possible?

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add suggested budget amounts based on total budget

It would be really helpful to me if when I put my total budget into the Budgeter tool it would offer some suggested budget amounts for each category based on the total budget that could then be customized. For example, if my total wedding budget is 15,000 you could suggest having X amount for photography, X amount for catering, X amount for venue, etc. Then let people customize or edit the budget from there. I know everyone's priorities will be different, but it would really be nice to have a general budget to start from based on your total budget.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Budgeter  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

18. The Checklist would be SO much more helpful/useful if I could share it with the groom/bridesmaids/mom, and assign them tasks to complete.

The Checklist would be SO much more helpful/useful if I could share it with the groom/bridesmaids/mom, and assign them tasks to complete.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

19. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Checklist  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Bring back old guest list search filter

The search bar no longer filters down results only show matching guests, it only highlights the search query so that you have to scroll through your entire quest list.

77 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

← Previous 1 3 4 5 25 26
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base