The Knot All-In-One Wedding Planner - Forum

Have an idea? Please explain your idea below so that we can make updates based on your feedback!

Having a technical issue? (i.e. I can’t log in to my account, my wedding website isn’t loading) Visit our knowledge base for answers to FAQs. You can also email us at help@theknot.com or you can reach our virtual call center at (877)-843-5668 and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Only One Day!Free reputable gold sellers wow classic will come to you Nov.15!Are you Ready?

judge nixes trump administration rule to require drug prices in tv adsSince then, she met with every US President, with the one exception wow classic gold of President Lyndon B. Johnson. But this is only the third state visit from a US president during Queen Elizabeth II reign; the invitation has only been extended to Trump most recent predecessors Barack and Michelle Obama in May 2011 and George W.

Public image is unshakably that of America wholesome virgin, the girl next door, carefree and brimming with happiness. Hotchner in her memoir, Day: Her Own Story. As one time co star…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Filters  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The new way of editing events is so hard, it jumps off to the description box so you can't see what you're typing and I can't leave spaces?

It is so difficult to edit events now, I can't add spacing between paragraphs, there's random coding now and I don't know what I'm meant to keep when editing my description.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Wedding Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add a neutral member of the wedding

I would like to be able to list our officiant and ring bearers as neutral members of the wedding party rather than as part of my personal party or my partner's party. Can there just be a third un-labelled category for other members of the wedding whom we dearly care about and don't fit into either current category?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. venue address

Please fix the venue field on websites!! The address that autopopulates when filling in my venue info is not correct, so I had to add it as a new one and in doing so, the address will NOT appear on our website no matter what I do! Please fix!!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Can we have the option to edit (remove) the time after we entered it in?

My fiance unknowingly added the times for our ceremony and reception when I didn't want to include that in our website yet. We are about to send our save the dates and all I want to provide to guests is the date and location of our ceremony/reception. No granular details yet until we send out the invitations. However, there is no option to deselect a time. I can only change it.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Your Customer Experience Team

6. Add Text Alignment to Wedding Websites

Currently, most of our Wedding Website designs are not offering the ability to align text in a custom fashion. We would love to hear from our Couples that are designing their sites about this feature. Let us know if you enjoy having the alignment decided for you or if you still see a need for us to allow this customization. We need your feedback.

Thank you for taking time to give your feedback.
    Customer Service

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. International App

I’m in New Zealand and I love the website, but I wish the app was available here!! The mobile site just isn’t the same.

52 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Guest List Manager Personal Notes

Allow the RSVP Personal notes on the website. It's frustrating to only get them via email and very hard to track. Especially since only I have my email linked and not the groom. I almost missed them because I thought these were only notification emails not knowing they were the only place I would see the notes.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

9. Website Admin Features. Fixes still pending

We are very sorry that our website and guest list features are not all working at 100% right now. We know that many of you have had different issues arise in your account over the past few months, and you continue to be patient with us as we work through each item and our Tech team is able to find a long term solution that will provide a better experience for you and your guests.

These issues are mainly a result of a database transition that, when completed, will make our products more stable and easier to use. We recognize…

372 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    125 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Personalize the address collector

I wish we could personalize the address collector like you can do on minted.com

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

11. Canadian Accounts

My fiancé and I already live together so the main thing we need help with is money for our honeymoon. We set up a cash fund on TheKnot but unfortunately we cannot route the funds since we live in Canada. Just wondering if and/or when routing Canadian accounts will become an option!!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Registry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there!

Thank you for reaching out about The Knot Cash Fund. This is still a very new addition to The Knot and we are excited so many couples are looking at using this for their cash registry solution.

Right now, the Cash Fund is limited to being linked to a physical stateside Bank accounts both for the couple and for the guest. This means that a US account is required to set up the fund and a US issued credit card will need to be used to make a gift for a couple.

We are hearing from a few couples and guests that are other places in the world and would love to know when this might open up to their countries and banks. For now, the US banks will be required, but we are definitely looking at an international option and keeping track of where these requests are…

12. Is there a way to have multiple emails for a household? While they may share a mailing address most do not share an email address.

Allow users to create individual contacts then merge in to a household. Currently households only allow one email address. While they may share a mailing address they do not share email addresses.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!

13. Notify when something has been purchased from the registry

Notifications! TheKnot should notify (via email or other alert) when something has been purchased from your registry, especially if it's a one-off item that was added using the "Add to The Knot" button

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Registry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

14. Links to Events to RSVP?

I'd love to send a private link to the people just in the rehearsal dinner for them to RSVP to. I don't want to leave it open to everyone...

Is this possible?

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add suggested budget amounts based on total budget

It would be really helpful to me if when I put my total budget into the Budgeter tool it would offer some suggested budget amounts for each category based on the total budget that could then be customized. For example, if my total wedding budget is 15,000 you could suggest having X amount for photography, X amount for catering, X amount for venue, etc. Then let people customize or edit the budget from there. I know everyone's priorities will be different, but it would really be nice to have a general budget to start from based on your total budget.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Budgeter  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

16. The Checklist would be SO much more helpful/useful if I could share it with the groom/bridesmaids/mom, and assign them tasks to complete.

The Checklist would be SO much more helpful/useful if I could share it with the groom/bridesmaids/mom, and assign them tasks to complete.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

17. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Checklist  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Bring back old guest list search filter

The search bar no longer filters down results only show matching guests, it only highlights the search query so that you have to scroll through your entire quest list.

81 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

19. banner picture

why do the couple's names and the date of the wedding automatically populate in only center alignment on the site banner picture without the option to 'hide' them-- an option found on almost every other section of the site?

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please provide a check both for Save the Date sent

You already provide boxes for invitation and thank you card sent, but, not Save the Dates. Since this is a popular item to send, it seems like you would offer that. I had to track my Save the Dates on a spreadsheet rather than the app.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

← Previous 1 3 4 5 24 25
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base