The Knot All-In-One Wedding Planner - Forum

Have an idea? Please explain your idea below so that we can make updates based on your feedback!

Having a technical issue? (i.e. I can’t log in to my account, my wedding website isn’t loading) Visit our knowledge base for answers to FAQs. You can also email us at help@theknot.com or you can reach our virtual call center at (877)-843-5668 and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

What's your idea for The Knot?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Guest list manager update is not so great

I lost about ten guests in the import- so I had to print out the old one and go through one by one to find out who I'm missing. This would be easier if guests were organized in the same format as the old list. I'll probably just switch to Excel from here on out. Not impressed.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We truly appreciate all the feedback we have been getting on the new Guest List Manager. We know that the old manager had a few more features and we are continuing to work on improving the GLM and the RSVP features on our new site builder. Your feedback is being considered and we truly hope you see some improvements in the next few weeks/months to come. If you have a specific question that we can help you with now, please email our team at help@theknot.com. We are happy to look at your specific account and see if we can help at all.

Thanks everyone – for your patience and understanding.
      Keri

• I'd like to be able to seperate my guests into day guests and evening guests

It would be good to be able to see who has confirmed for the day or evening, rather than seeing them altogether.

4 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • [Guest List Manager] Zip Codes don't export with guest address information.

I thought it was wonderful that suggested addresses popped up when entering my guests into the Guest List Manager. But it wasn't so wonderful to export the list and discover there were no zip codes included. So now I have to go back and enter those again. It really makes the address finder feature useless.

21 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          8 comments  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thanks so much for letting us know about this issue. We are looking into it and will get back to you when we have an update.

You should absolutely be able to export the zip codes associated with each guest address!

Thanks for your patience!

Krista

• [Guest List Manager] I want to export my guest list with only the accepted guests on it.

I am attempting to export our accepted guest list but it keeps exporting
          our entire guest list instead....ideas? Thoughts? Help please! I need to be
          able to email just those attending.

7 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            3 comments  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello

Unfortunately our guest list manager can only export the entire list. We are still making improvements and this option may be possible in the future, so be on the look out for any updates.

Danny

1 2 4 Next →
          • Don't see your idea?

The Knot All-In-One Wedding Planner - Forum

Feedback and Knowledge Base