The Knot All-In-One Wedding Planner - Forum

Have an idea? Please explain your idea below so that we can make updates based on your feedback!

Having a technical issue? (i.e. I can’t log in to my account, my wedding website isn’t loading) Visit our knowledge base for answers to FAQs. You can also email us at help@theknot.com or you can reach our virtual call center at (877)-843-5668 and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Time zone change

We made a time line for our wedding in Texas, but then when we got to the destination of our wedding, which was in a different time zone, the whole timeline was moved forward an hour to match with the new time zone.
    This is not helpful, because we had already planned in the time zone. So we had to manually go back and adjust the timeline again, which is not something you want to do the week of the wedding.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Update the list of wedding dresses

After searching for months, I finally found THE dress on your website. It's part of the Wilderly Bride collection, specifically the Jade. Imagine my heartbreak when I click the link to the vendor website and it's a dress they no longer make. Someone really needs to clean up the website and remove discontinued dresses. I can't think of the last time I was this disappointed.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Wedding Day Timeline: Late Night

The wedding day timeline is a fantastic feature and the included "templates" are great! The only issue I've run into is that our wedding runs from 6PM to 2AM, and the timeline doesn't seem to handle the event rolling over to the next day very well. Maybe I'm missing a setting somewhere but it would be GREAT if I could put in real times for out schedule rather than hacking around it either by A) switching AM and PM (AM being the wedding day and PM being the day after) or B) just bunching up all the late night events…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Ciera responded

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!

4. Idea: use a dictionary

Look up the word "song" in the dictionary, please. Songs have words, lyrics which are—get this!—sung. If a piece of music has no sung lyrics, it is, in fact, not a song. I am looking for songs...

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

5. Remove right click option on photos

Hi, it would be good to remove the right click options on photos that we upload. Though we may be happy to share photos we may not want someone to right-click and save the photo.

Also would be nice to have more edit control when adding the venue option. Be able to make wording bigger or change font would be a good start.

Being able to change font throughout whole website would be great!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Make the inbox easier to get to

It’s freaking impossible to find your inbox on mobile website or app. I’m very computer savvy and I’m having serious issues finding something that should be at the top right corner of every page. Ridiculous.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Enjoy your planning!

7. Please update your valid email checker to allow the "+" in the email address, as this is a valid character.

Please update your email validation rules to allow the "+" which is a valid character within email addresses.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

8. Visually impaired users cannot see Light gray lines and text.

Make the website accessible for the visually impaired. Light gray lines and text are invisible to me, though I regularly use the Internet and web browsers.

Major links and text boxes should definitely stand out.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

9. Powerful Magic Ring +27780171131 and the most powerful magic rings and gemstones. This power organized by the great powerful magicians ()an

change-your-life-27788676511-use-magic-ring-wallet-for-wealthy-pastors-powers-
    POWERFUL STRONG MAGIC RING MAGIC WALLET &MONEY SPELL
    Powerful Magic Ring +27780171131 and the most powerful magic rings and gemstones. This power organized by the great powerful magicians ()and greatly improved by the Pharaohs in Egypt. Call Chief Bantu +27788676511 there sults of this ring are so great that this magic has now become This power ring has got the powers of the angels of the seven planets. Now with this ring you will be the most powerful person in this whole world. This ring will affect your stars and will change you, give you success in love, business,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. My daughter wedding account (Alanah & Cody Lonsway- Kohlinger) doesn’t allow international gifting/payments. Can that be quickly fixed?

My daughter wedding account doesn’t allow international gifting/payments. Can that be quickly fixed?
    It’s a real necessity and shortcoming of the site..

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. UK >>HIGH QUALITY SSD SOLUTION CHEMICAL TO CLEAN BLACK DOLLAR +27780171131 IN SOUTH AFRICA. Super automatic Ssd Solution Call On +2778017113

UK >>HIGH QUALITY SSD SOLUTION CHEMICAL TO CLEAN BLACK DOLLAR +27780171131 IN SOUTH AFRICA. Super automatic Ssd Solution Call On +27780171131 SSD SUPER CHEMICAL SOLUTION FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY IN ASIA -USA UK -UAE-SOUTH AFRICA-GHANA-NAMIBIA-ZIMBABWE-ANGOLA-ZAMBIA-BOTSWANA-MOZAMBIQUE-KENYA-TANZANIA-LESOTHO
    +27780171131 SSD Solution chemical, activation powder super automatic Solution, anti-breeze bank notes, black marked currency, black coated notes, cleaning Black money.NOTES ,also clean all kind of Gold WE WORK ON COMMISSION We provide chemicals for anti-breeze bank notes currencies such as USA Dollar, Euro, Pound, and many local currencies.WE ALSO OFFER MACHINES TO DO THE BIG CLEANINGS,OF ALL KIND CURRENCY AND WE DO DELIVERY OF…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Incorrect information

You have an article on here that is not accurat. You have a question and answer article about bridal shower etiquette. In the article you state that is it traditionally up to the bridesmaids to organize and pay for the bridal shower. This is incorrect. It’s is the responsibility of group of women who are typically friends of the mother of the bride and family members to organize and throw the shower. This is not 1950. Bridesmaids are already responsible for their dress, hair and makeup, a shower gift and wedding gift not to mention alterations...only if the bridesmaids volunteer…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

I really appreciate you taking the time to send us this note. We definitely know that many of the unspoken rules from our parents and grandparents times are not what couples are using when they get married in today’s world. This includes who throws a shower and/or who is asked to pay for wedding events. We love that every couple and their family have a unique way of approaching each of these items.

That being said, I would love to have you send me a link to the article in question so we can ask our Editorial team to revisit this topic in their next set of article updates. We do still have very traditional couples looking for information on our site, and those that are looking for what most couples do today. I think we have room to make our articles appeal to everyone, and I am sure you…

13. better search function across the site

The ability to search through photos with a key word, like 'burgundy' or 'Bond Chapel' would be very useful.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

14. The Knott App

Hello,
    I have just seen my best friend created an app from a app called 'Appy Couple' and my idea is to transfer the site I have already created on The Knot into a mobile app.
    I have no idea if that is a feasible thing to do for you but it would be awesome to be able to offer not only a free website, but a way to have it as an app seamlessly. The app she showed me, offered more choices on the RSVP front so I suggest for you to have a look at it.
    Good luck…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. email acknowledgement of feedback

Provide a copy of any email "Feedback" message sent to The Knot.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please fix the password bug ASAP

Our wedding is getting closer and we need guests to see the website and RSVP quickly.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. vowel renewal ceremonies

Information targeted toward vowel renewal ceremonies would be really helpful as the planning is much different. For example I am looking for a ceremony location that will be for a small intimate crowd rather than the large wedding we had 10 years ago.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

18. +27788676511 Money spells to bring money & success. If you need money, get money with traditional healer instant money abundance spells to g

}Strong money spell,to solve financial problem call MAAMAZAMA on+27788676511
    Money spells to bring money & success. If you need money, get money with traditional healer instant money abundance spells to get money luck & get rich with spells for money.
    Powerful money spells to get money immediately to be debt free, be successful & become wealthy. How to get rich with money spells that attract money into your life.
    If you need money spells call Mam and Baba on +27788676511for money spells to earn more money, win lots of money, have a big bank account & be successful in business …

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. We clean all types of, Currencies CALL +27780171131 Ssd solution chemical for cleaning black money notes call +27780171131 ssd solution used

EASTERN CAPE +27780171131, SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY IN LIMPOPO, GAUTENG, MPUMALANGA,
    EASTERN CAPE +27780171131 SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY IN LIMPOPO, GAUTENG, MPUMALANGA,
    EASTERN CAPE +27780171131, SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY IN LIMPOPO, GAUTENG, MPUMALANGA,
    SSD SOLUTION CHEMICAL FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY NOTES AND AUTOMATIC BLACK MONEY CLEANING MACHINE CALL: +27780171131
    We clean all types of, Currencies CALL +27780171131
    Ssd solution chemical for cleaning black money notes call +27780171131 ssd solution used to clean all type of blackened, tainted and defaced bank notes. We sell ssd chemical solution used to clean all type…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add link to attire in invitation

Add link to attire in invitation:

I'm a guest to a wedding and the invitation says "Attire: Formal". The wedding's at 1 pm so I was wondering if they wanted us in Morning Dress (the daytime white tie). I asked them and they said no, dark suits would suffice. Then it occurred to me to Google your site for attire, where I found that you define the single word "Formal" as "black tie optional". I suggest you add a hyperlink in your invitations to your page on attire selection, so that guests can go directly to the definitions on your…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Enjoy your planning!

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base