The Knot All-In-One Wedding Planner - Forum

Have an idea? Please explain your idea below so that we can make updates based on your feedback!

Having a technical issue? (i.e. I can’t log in to my account, my wedding website isn’t loading) Visit our knowledge base for answers to FAQs. You can also email us at help@theknot.com or you can reach our virtual call center at (877)-843-5668 and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Guest Accommodations - Duplicated on Wedding Website

Members -

So many of you have already reached out regarding the appearance of duplication of your Guest Accommodations - Thank you for taking the time to let us know your feedback and what you are seeing on your website.

We recently made a change to the Accommodations page on Wedding Websites based on feedback we received from other couples and guests that they were having a hard time locating where to find the hotel accommodations in the scope of the website. Currently, you will see we are testing a few ways to make this more visible on websites for…

313 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    151 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi -

You’ve shared your feedback and we hear you – truly. After conversations with the Product Lead over our wedding website development, we have been assured that this team is working through the possible solutions to adjust and improve the appearance and function of the accommodations/ details tabs on your wedding websites.

The goal is still to create one specific area to manage your guest accommodations while still having some ability to personalize this feature. With this in mind, the Tech team knows that the biggest ask coming from our Couples is that there should not be any duplicate information appearing on the website under multiple tabs.

While we will not be rolling this back to how it was before and we know that many of you still frustrated that your site is going to appear a bit different than when you originally published the site, we do want…

2. Online RSVP Issue

Hi there!

Thank you so much for checking in.

We are in the process of making some new enhancements to our RSVP & Guest List Manager. We are aware there are a few kinks to work out as this rolls out by the end of April. In the meantime, we appreciate your patience while we work through these changes. We definitely appreciate any feedback that we can pass along to our product team. I do apologize for any inconvenience and hope to have updates very soon!

If you don't mind, please help us track down the root cause of this…

381 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  83 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Have "Accept" or "Decline" rather than a checkmark or an X.

Customizable would be ideal, but I'm afraid that the X and checkmark options might be confusing. I'd like it to say "Accepts with Pleasure" or "Declines with Regret" or something along those lines.

251 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    54 comments  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Your Customer Experience Team

4. Time is not correct on Wedding Website - 09/2019 update

Please note that we are aware that many of you are finding the event time(s) on your wedding website are not saving to what you had entered. Some of you are reporting the time is reverting to a.m. (entering 4pm and it saves or shows up as 4am); or the time is reverting to 12am (entering 7pm and it saves/shows as 12am).

We know this is a true frustration and an issue we are trying to find a solution to urgently. It will help us if you can email our team with a bit of information from your experience so…

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bring back old guest list search filter

The search bar no longer filters down results only show matching guests, it only highlights the search query so that you have to scroll through your entire quest list.

77 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

6. Bring Back the old Guest List Manager

The Guest List manager must've recently had an update - before, when I clicked on Accepted, I got a list of only the people who accepted (same for No Response, or Declined). Now it just bolds their response and I have to scroll around. Same thing when searching for a guest - it used to take me straight to that guest, and now it bolds their name and I have to scroll to find it! Not a fan of the update, please bring back the user friendly version of the Guest List.

Also, there's not a way to change the…

57 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Guest List | Household splitting into individuals

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are currently experiencing some issues with our household splitting into individuals after our latest App update. Our Tech team is working urgently to find a resolution. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

For now, I would recommend updating your guest list from a desktop, until we see a fix on the App.

Once the issue is resolved, we will notify you via email.

XOXO

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. website

The website builder seems to be glitching.

1. I am unable to add a location, address, and photo for my venue at the same time, no matter which browser I use.

2. Additionally, whenever I update my guest accommodation page, it deletes the photo that I upload and I have to re-upload it every time I make an edit. It also does not save changes, even when I click save. It takes multiple attempts to get the page to save.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Bug Report - Optional entry of `attire` showing up blank on web page when null in the editor. Once a value is given, removal impossible.

Bug Report - Optional entry of `attire` showing up blank on personal wedding web page when null in the web page editor. Once a value is given for said optional entry, removal is impossible. Changing browsers and disabling cache gets does not squash bug. Likely a database query error of some kind.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Wedding Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

10. Links to Events to RSVP?

I'd love to send a private link to the people just in the rehearsal dinner for them to RSVP to. I don't want to leave it open to everyone...

Is this possible?

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Wedding Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Make the website actually functional

I've been trying for about an hour to change my cover photo and a photo on the website and the site keeps glitching. My photos will not load, web versions nor high res. I've tried on two separate computers and NOTHING. Refreshing the page, etc. - nothing worked. Even when trying to submit this review I had trouble! If I hadn't already sent out my Save The Dates with this website link on it, we'd change our website to another vendor because TheKnot is absolutely TERRIBLE. Not user-friendly at all.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. This has been the worst experience I have ever had with a website.

Seriously, I went to The Knot to do my website and link it with my registry. I couldn’t get ANYTHING to actually work. My website never even showed up, my registry wouldn’t link, it was the least user friendly site ever, and everything constantly glitched. I have spent HOURS trying to get it to work. I have tried it on my IPhone, IPad, and laptop. Didn’t matter what platform or what browser I used... it wouldn’t work no matter what. I was so excited to use The Knot to have everything in one place. So much for that. I am…

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

14. Wedding Planning Dashboard

After I've selected my vendor and marked it as "booked" I no longer want to see suggestions for that category of vendors on my dashboard. For instance, I've booked my reception venue however when I view my dashboard, I see the "Focus on Reception Venues". It takes up a lot of real estate on the page but is no longer of use to me. Selecting "Booked" would be the trigger to remove it and alternatively, deselecting "Booked" would trigger it being visible again.

51 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

15. Please make custom website urls HTTPS COMPLIANT

The last post about this is from 2017 and the follow-up comments in the last 2 years have not been responded to. Please make the custom URLs HTTPS! We have paid extra to customize the URL and it literally costs nothing to add HTTPS. (I added it to my personal work website for free!)

Please advise!

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Wedding Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

16. Make RSVP customisable please

Please allow us to edit the "do you have any additional notes" at point of RSVP - I feel that it is really vague and not helpful.
    I specifically want to know about dietary requirements, but many guests may not think to include that there if not prompted.
    Some others may want to use it for a different question, or delete it altogether. Please let us customise it..
    I would love to use theknot for our wedding website but this is the one thing holding me back.

78 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Wedding Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!

17. Provide separate RSVP titles for other event RSVP. Other event RSVPs should not state Wedding above the form.

When clicking an RSVP button for “other event” (whatever it may be) the new page should state the tile of the evnt and not Wedding. Also there should be a way to collect, contacts into other events and not just Wedding. It’s confusing for all guests.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. website glitch

I am unable to make any changes to the 'The Wedding' section. No matter how many times I try to delete and save the notes in this section, they won't go away.
    Also, how do we ask about Transportation during the RSVP? I can only see questions on meals..

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. The Checklist would be SO much more helpful/useful if I could share it with the groom/bridesmaids/mom, and assign them tasks to complete.

The Checklist would be SO much more helpful/useful if I could share it with the groom/bridesmaids/mom, and assign them tasks to complete.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

20. our registry page isn't working. When someone clicks on it, it says this page has eloped.....

our registry page isn't working. When someone clicks on it, it says this page has eloped.....our wedding is in 2 weeks and no one can see our stuff!

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Registry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 25 26
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base