The Knot All-In-One Wedding Planner - Forum

Have an idea? Please explain your idea below so that we can make updates based on your feedback!

Having a technical issue? (i.e. I can’t log in to my account, my wedding website isn’t loading) Visit our knowledge base for answers to FAQs. You can also email us at help@theknot.com or you can reach our virtual call center at (877)-843-5668 and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Cash Registry for Canadian Couple

I am very disappointed to go through all of this work of setting this up, to only now find out that this "worldwide website" doesn't allow me to set up a Cash Registry for Canadians, especially when you advertise "The Knot Newlywed Fund is now available for all couples on our site"

If you aren't going to have it set up this way, then I need another option on how to advise guests that this is what we want.
    So, is there a way that under the "Registry" tab, to just have an explanation that we are looking to do…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Registry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Registry Tool

The registry search tool is NOT working. I type in the brides name and try to select the date of the wedding and it won't allow me to search for them. If I just search their name it takes me back to the previous screen

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Call At Verizon Wireless Support Number To Solve Issues

If while using the Verizon services you are confronting the problems then just reach us and resolve your all issues instantly. You can reach us by giving a call at Verizon Wireless Support Number. Feel free to contact us as we are open 24/7.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Blog  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Blot Out Complex Cash Application Issues via Cash App Phone Number

In order to uproot the whole host of complex cash application problems, you should get the proper assistance of any reliable technical aid service provider. Simply make use of the Cash App Phone Number which will help you to get in touch with the hard-working experts who will surely help you out.
    https://www.7qasearch.net/cash-app-customer-service-phone-number/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. How To Get Cash App Updates Using Cash App Phone Number?

Are you one of those who are willing to get the updates related to cash app, all you are needed to do is to have a word with the professionals. Simply, make use of Cash App Phone Number which will allow you to share every sort of issues with the sedulous troubleshooting experts. Here, you will surely get the proper guidance.
    https://cash-app.customer-servicephone-number.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Get the Fruitful Resolution via Cash App Phone Number

Are you looking forward to getting the quickest possible solution for your cash app-related issues and hurdles? Contact the technical virtuosos to get the one stop backing under the supervision of the professionals who are capable of resolving your troubles in no time via Cash App Phone Number. https://cash-app.customer-servicephonenumber.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Blog  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. What are the data plans for Xfinity mobile services? Get to Xfinity customer service

When it comes to cost effective and cheap data plans then Xfinity mobile services is the answer and that is why people have shown faith and continue to stick with it. The data plans are available in the mobile web page of the company. If you still want to know more or get clarity, then you can contact Xfinity customer service. https://www.monktech.us/xfinity-customer-service-phone-number.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Unable To Forward Email On Verizon Call At Verizon wireless help.

If you are facing the error while forwarding the email then don’t get hesitate to get in touch with our expertise and to reach us give a call or leave a message at Verizon wireless Help. We provide 24/7 customer care services so never think that it is a fine time to reach us or not.
    https://www.verizon-wirelesscustomerservice.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Get simple and easy ways to Facebook Error 2

Most often you have to face some issues with your Facebook account called Facebook Error 2. Your Facebook does not work with the error when the user is not able to connect to the official server. In order to fix this issue, there are different ways that you can implement it. Well! If you too are facing technical inconveniences, with Facebook then get in touch with expert professionals.

https://www.number-directory.com/blog/facebook-error-2/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Change the time to a more specific minute

Hello! Can you please make it possible to change the time of the ceremony to a time other than 15 minute intervals? I am starting my wedding at 1:03 in honor of my dad, and that is what is printed on the invitations, but because the Knot currently only lets me set the time to 1:00 or 1:15, etc, the 1:03 on my invitations looks like a mistake to anyone who double check it on the website. Please help!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. "green" weddings - article feedback

Hello! I love your article "Your Eco-Friendly Wedding Guide"
    (https://www.theknot.com/content/eco-friendly-wedding-guide) and I'm so thrilled that there is momentum behind more "green" weddings! As a specialty cut flower farmer, it's something I'm pretty passionate about. There were 2 areas where I think you could include a couple other ideas... for flowers, suggest brides find a local flower farm! You can't get any fresher, reduces carbon footprint, supports local businesses, etc. Also, there is an amazing non-profit bridal shop in our area called The Brides Project (thebridesproject.org) where they sell donated dresses, and all proceeds go to patients coping with…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I can't navigate the desktop version of this site

I'm unable to scroll my guest list on the website because the footer covers up any additional navigation. I can't see my guest list. Only the first 8 or 9 people show up. We also can't tell which of the sides (bride or groom) that the guest belongs too.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. RSVP - Use of Cache/Cookie Data - User Experience Improvement Required

RSVP functionality.

If guests are trying to RSVP and using a shared computer, the RSVP registers the first attendee. When the second attendee attempts to RSVP, the option is not available because the browser seems to recognise, from the cookies, that the guest has already RSVP'd.

Easy to reproduce in testing; would recommend reviewing and adjusting the settings to not look at cookies/cache, or provide an option to 'RSVP as another guest' etc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Wedding Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. How does the Knot RSVP reminders work?

How often and are the reminders automatically sent.

It would be nice to have some idea of the frequency and who the reminders are going to, to ensure the appropriate people are being contacted and notified.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Combat Yahoo Password Issues Effectively With Yahoo Customer Service

If day by day your account password is getting weaker and you want to make it very strong and hack proof too, you should avail significant support. For that, you should opt for the Yahoo Customer Service and maximize your satisfaction by making you aware of the way to safeguard your Yahoo mail account password. https://www.customerservicephone-number.com/yahoo-customer-service-phone-number/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Can I Get Proper Aid For Google Account Recovery?

Yes, definitely if you are not able to do Google Account Recovery on your own and wants some proper aid to eradicate your issues from the root, then simply come to the professionals. Here, you will get the chance to grab our free-of-cost service in a very proficient manner. For this, you have to go to our channel and simply obtain the appropriate remedies by the tech experts. https://www.my-accountrecovery.com/google-account-recovery/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Have you a problem with Dell Printer? You don’t need to worry. Just call Dell Support.

Whatever the problem may be with your Dell printer, you never need to take any tension. The Dell support team is here to help you in getting rid of all those issues. The only thing that we ask you to do is to contact us at our toll-free number, and then, you will realize that how so simple it is to fix all those glitches.https://www.dellsupportme.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customer Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Want a solution to communicate with Dell support

Well, having issues with dell products and services and don’t know how to fix it? Then you come to the right place just visit the official help page of Dell support. You can get there with the help of the internet and seek all the tips that will help in fixing your technical issue. You can also call them there support team will provide you with the best tips.https://www.dellsupportme.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customer Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Know about Google account recovery:

Since we use Google products and services for our day to day work. It has become essential that we must be aware of the process of recovering our data and information during the case of an emergency. If you don’t know how to do it? Don’t feel depressed just know about the process of Google Account Recovery. You can find out about it on the official help page of Google. https://www.my-accountrecovery.com/google-account-recovery/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Get Facebook Help if Unable To Receive verification Code

Well, every day we use our google account for various types of work. Sometimes due to our leniency, we lost our account and don't know how to restore it? So, if you are also lost your account then, don’t get disheartened find out about the process of Google Account Recovery. You can find out about it on the official help page of Google. https://www.pcmonks.net/google-account-recovery-phone-number.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base