The Knot All-In-One Wedding Planner - Forum

Have an idea? Please explain your idea below so that we can make updates based on your feedback!

Having a technical issue? (i.e. I can’t log in to my account, my wedding website isn’t loading) Visit our knowledge base for answers to FAQs. You can also email us at help@theknot.com or you can reach our virtual call center at (877)-843-5668 and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Is there a way to have multiple emails for a household? While they may share a mailing address most do not share an email address.

Allow users to create individual contacts then merge in to a household. Currently households only allow one email address. While they may share a mailing address they do not share email addresses.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!

2. Personalize the address collector

I wish we could personalize the address collector like you can do on minted.com

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Your Customer Experience Team

3. Ceremony/Reception details not showing!

My wedding website is not showing the details for where our ceremony and reception are! How do I fix this?!?!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Seating chart builder

Would be great to have a seating chart builder built in, I noticed Wedding Wire has one and if a new bride-to-be was comparing features that would be an easy sway.

139 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    17 comments  ·  Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello!

Thank you for checking in. Unfortunately we do not have an update yet for this idea yet. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will continue to keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

5. banner picture

why do the couple's names and the date of the wedding automatically populate in only center alignment on the site banner picture without the option to 'hide' them-- an option found on almost every other section of the site?

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Wedding Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please provide a check both for Save the Date sent

You already provide boxes for invitation and thank you card sent, but, not Save the Dates. Since this is a popular item to send, it seems like you would offer that. I had to track my Save the Dates on a spreadsheet rather than the app.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

7. Notify when something has been purchased from the registry

Notifications! TheKnot should notify (via email or other alert) when something has been purchased from your registry, especially if it's a one-off item that was added using the "Add to The Knot" button

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Registry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

8. wishlist

Why can't I remove the "wishlist" section?????

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    15 comments  ·  Registry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

9. Rearrange Photo Album Order

Please PLEASE make the option available to rearrange photo albums once they are uploaded. I spent so much time arranging photos in the three albums that I uploaded so that they were order of preference. The first album I did was our engagement photos and then I uploaded two more so now our engagement photo album is last and I would really love for that to be first. I don't want to delete it and have to redo everything again. If we can rearrange photos in the albums, why can we rearrange the actual albums? Please address this as I…

48 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Wedding Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

10. Why can't I export the list in ABC order?

I am unable to export my updated guest list in ABC order. Very difficult to use program. I am regretting using The Knot for our guest list.

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I want to ask my guests questions and leave space for them to answer, song requests and dietary restrictions. I don't just want to give them

I want to ask my guests questions about song requests, hotel choices and dietary restrictions to name a few. I don't just want to give them a blanket space for notes. They won't provide any information! I need to have a space where I can ask for it. Let me adjust the RSVP section to my needs.

84 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

12. Review

Hello, I recently used theknot.com to purchase a gift for my wife as we got married. While on our honeymoon, the gift ended up breaking. One of the straps ended up coming apart. I recently emailed the company and they got back to me right away, Jennifer was very helpful with customer service. She immediately sent me out a new bag and my problems were solved. I now know the saying happy wife happy life and thanks to theknot.com that was accomplished.
    Thanks again, Michael Heilman

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reviews  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Limited Options to Customize Website

These are issues/problems I feel should be addressed, preferably sooner than later:

1. Ability to actually customize our website like you advertise, because as of right now, the only real option for customization is to whether to show or hide pages/sections. What would truly make the website customizable is allowing us to decide/change where sections, pages, information, etc. is on the website navigation, and how it is displayed on the page. (Like separate "Home" and "Wedding" pages, as opposed to making the "Home" page show all of the details; AND on the "Guest Accommodations" page, I wish I could show…

55 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Wedding Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

14. "PURE SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION +27780171131 FOR CLEANING BLACK NOTES . we offer automatic machines with our Technicians to do the large preser

FRANCE, CANADA"PURE SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION +27780171131 FOR CLEANING BLACK NOTES . we offer automatic machines with our Technicians to do the large
    preservation jobs to client, countries and the cleaning of black notes. WE
    ARE ALSO SPECIALIZED IN CHEMISTRY FOR ANTI-BREEZE BANK NOTES. WE ALSO DO CHEMICALS MELTING AND RECOVERING OF ALL TYPE OF **** MONEY FROM BLACK TO WHITE ( STAINED MONEY). Anti-freezing Preparations and Prepared De-icing Fluids, SSD Solution. Vectrol paste, Tebi-Magnetic solution, Defaced
    currency, Cleaning chemical. Darkened currency, Black coated notes,
    Cleaning black money, vectrol paste, SSD solution, super automatic
    solution,anti-breeze bank notes, black marked currency, black…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. +27788676511,, ((100%)) HOW TO BRING BACK LOST LOVE,SAME DAY STOP CHEATING OR DIVORCE IN SOUTH AFRICA, AUSTRALIA, BOTSWANA, BRAZIL,south afr

+27788676511,, ((100%)) HOW TO BRING BACK LOST LOVE,SAME DAY STOP CHEATING OR DIVORCE IN SOUTH AFRICA, AUSTRALIA, BOTSWANA, BRAZIL,south africa , BULGARIA , CAMBODIA, CAMEROON, CANADA, CAPE VERDE, CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC ,CHINA, COLOMBIA, COMOROS, CONGO, DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF THE, REPUBLIC OF THE, COTE D’IVOIRE, CROATIA, CUBA, CURACAO, CYPRUS, CZECH REPUBLIC, DENMARK,DJIBOUTI, DOMINICA, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, EAST TIMOR (SEE TIMOR-ECUADOR, EGYPT, EQUATORIAL GUINEA, ERITREA, ESTONIA, ETHIOPIA, FIJI, FINLAND, FRANCE, GABON, GAMBIA,THE GEORGIA, GERMANY, GHANA, GREECE, GRENADA, GUATEMALA, GUINEA, GUINEA-BISSAU, GUYANA,HAITI, HOLY SEE, HONDURAS, HONG KONG, HUNGARY, ICELAND, Read all your problems before you even mention them . Bring Back Lost Lover, even…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Vanderbijlpark)) ) Best Suppliers of SSD Chemical Solution +27780171131 for Cleaning Black Notes in canada +27780171131 ,Zimbabwe,Botswana,L

Vanderbijlpark)) ) Best Suppliers of SSD Chemical Solution +27780171131 for Cleaning Black Notes in canada +27780171131 ,Zimbabwe,Botswana,Lesotho,Qatar,,Kuwait,Egypt,SASOLBURG SEBOKENG SOWETO UAE,Upington,Bellville,Alberton,nairobi,East London,Tembisa,Cape Town,Durban Johannesburg,Pretoria,Port Elizabeth,Pietermaritzburg,Benoni,Vereeniging Bloemfontein Boksburg Welkom Newcastle Krugersdorp Diepsloot Botshabelo Brakpan Witbank Richards Bay Vanderbijlpark Centurion Roodepoort Paarl Springs Carletonville Klerksdorp Midrand Westonaria Middelburg Vryheid Orkney Kimberley eMbalenhle Nigel Mpumalanga Bhisho Randfontein…etc

We are chemical laboratory like Vectrol paste/Tebi-Manetic solution/Castro X oxide ,activation powder for cleaning all Technicians based in South Africa incorporated in the manufacturer of industrial and pharmaceutical products with key specialization in the production of S.S.D Automatic solution.…..We Sale Chemicals SSD Solution kinds of deafced currency…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. TESTED and Trusted SSD Chemical Solution for Cleaning Black Money Notes +27788676511

TESTED and Trusted SSD Chemical Solution for Cleaning Black Money Notes +27788676511 in South Africa,USA,,UK,UGANDA,ZIMBABWE,@Sasolburg ,Limpopo,Witbank ,Standarton ,Secunda ,Middelburg, Johannesburg, vanderbijlpark, Secunda,Soweto Cape Town,Burgersfort, Polokwane,Thohoyandou, phalaborwa, mokopane, bochum, lebowakgomo, mankweng, Seshego, Alexandra Johannesburg,New york ,Ohio,California,New mexico,London,Manchester,Liverpool,Kampala,Kigali,Lenasia, Midrand, Randburg, Roodepoort,Sandton, Alberton ,Germiston, Benoni, Boksburg ,rakpan Daveyton,Duduza ,germiston, Impumelelo, Isando Katlehong, Kempton Park, KwaThema ,Nigel Reiger,Park Springs, Tembisa, Thokoza, Tsakane, Vosloorus ,Wattville ,Atteridgaeville,Centurion,Hammanskraal, Irene, ,Pretoria,Soshanguve,Boipatong, Bophelong,Evaton,Sebokeng, Sharpeville, Vanderbijlpark,Vereeniging, Meyerton,Heidelberg,Ratanda,Bronkhorstspruit,Ekangala,Kungwini,Bronberg,Cullinan,Refilwe,Zithobeni,Carltonville,Khutsong,Kagiso,Kromdraai,Krugersdorp,Magaliesburg, Muldersdrift, Mohlaken,Randfontein,Bekkersdal,testonaria,Kimberley,Upington,Kuruman,Sprinbok,Kathu Ritchie Postmasburg,Bellville,Bloemfontein,Cape Town and Countries like South Africa,USA,Canada,Malawi,Ghana,United Kingdom,Italy,Morocco,Uganda,Rwanda,Kenya,Norway.

we do wholesale and retail of money cleaning chemicals like;
    +27788676511
    • SSD solution
    • SSD chemical solution
    • SSD super solution …

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. FRANCE, CANADA"PURE SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION +27780171131 FOR CLEANING BLACK NOTES

FRANCE, CANADA"PURE SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION +27780171131 FOR CLEANING BLACK NOTES . we offer automatic machines with our Technicians to do the large
    preservation jobs to client, countries and the cleaning of black notes. WE
    ARE ALSO SPECIALIZED IN CHEMISTRY FOR ANTI-BREEZE BANK NOTES. WE ALSO DO CHEMICALS MELTING AND RECOVERING OF ALL TYPE OF **** MONEY FROM BLACK TO WHITE ( STAINED MONEY). Anti-freezing Preparations and Prepared De-icing Fluids, SSD Solution. Vectrol paste, Tebi-Magnetic solution, Defaced
    currency, Cleaning chemical. Darkened currency, Black coated notes,
    Cleaning black money, vectrol paste, SSD solution, super automatic
    solution,anti-breeze bank notes, black marked currency, black…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. MONEY MAGIC RING/WALLET FOR MONEY AND TO BOOST BUSINESS-+27788676511-

MONEY MAGIC RING/WALLET FOR MONEY AND TO BOOST BUSINESS-+27788676511-BRING BACK YOUR LOST LOVERS IN UK,,JOB PROMOTION, STOP DIVORCE ,SOLVE FINANCIAL PROBLEMS IN SOUTH AFRICA ,PORT ELIZABETH ,SOWETO ,SPRINGS ,NELSPRUIT ,MPUMALANGA ,,,,,change-your-life-27788676511-use-magic-ring-wallet-for-wealthy-pastors-powers-
    POWERFUL STRONG MAGIC RING MAGIC WALLET &MONEY SPELL
    Powerful Magic Ring +27780171131 and the most powerful magic rings and gemstones. This power organized by the great powerful magicians ()and greatly improved by the Pharaohs in Egypt. Call Chief Bantu +27788676511 there sults of this ring are so great that this magic has now become This power ring has got the powers of the angels of the seven planets. Now…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. ,,]]]]. Standard S.s.d black/defaced money cleaning solution tell +27780171131 to confirm your order

,,]]]]. Standard S.s.d black/defaced money cleaning solution tell +27780171131 to confirm your order
    Ssd-chemical-Solution used to clean all type of blackened,+27780171131 tainted and defaced bank notes. Our technicians are highly qualified and are always ready to handle the cleaning perfectly. Our Chemicals is 100% pure +27780171131 .We sell Chemicals that clean all types of black note or deface note.anti-air breezed powders and other many products used in cleaning black note. We do offer the best chemicals. if you are far, we will send one of our technician to come to you and clean all your money. Our Products - Ssd…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base