The Knot All-In-One Wedding Planner - Forum

Have an idea? Please explain your idea below so that we can make updates based on your feedback!

Having a technical issue? (i.e. I can’t log in to my account, my wedding website isn’t loading) Visit our knowledge base for answers to FAQs. You can also email us at help@theknot.com or you can reach our virtual call center at (877)-843-5668 and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How to Advertise with Low Budget?

I Am a Digital Marketer And work with many Entrepreneurs and my experiences said that the idea to Post Free Classified Ads is not only effective but it also saves money. Classifieds of a business site permits the business to advance themselves and arrive at more number of clients. There are various free classified sites without registration in india From where you post classified ads for free. Submitting ads in different classified websites is a tedious cycle and resubmitting them in fitting classifications and sub-classes each time can take up a great deal of your significant time. western eclassifieds is…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Customer Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Vati.io - Career Assessment and Career Planning Platform

The Vati.io is a comprehensive Career Assessment and Career Planning Platform that will assist you in all possible ways to take your career to the next level. Whether you're looking to find a job, switch careers, or advance at your current position. Visit site: https://www.vati.io/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. How could you talk at Yahoo customer service?

While you are utilizing Yahoo online page, you may encounter that, Yahoo Customer Service opens there 24 hours to choose your request. It has various services and contraptions that make your work smoother. Disregarding the path that inside a following it denotes your inevitable result of the interest question. You can utilize this number to connect with us.https://www.apple-supportphonenumber.com/yahoo-customer-support-number/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Take Nepal tour package if want to enjoy nature’s beauty

Are you thinking about to travel to Nepal? Are you searching for mental peace through traveling? If your answer is yes, then the preferred location must be Nepal. People choose to go to hilly areas for spending their spare time with their family. If you want to spend some good moments of your life and enjoy the beauty of nature, you must write Nepal on your list. To organize your travel in the right manner, choose to avail of the Nepal Tour Package, and spend your money accordingly. Connect with the right service provider and utilize your money to enjoy…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Budgeter  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. For NZ Students, Assignment Help is Best Way to Submit Homework Timely

Why is it important to craft assignments and homework especially when you are studying at New Zealand University? Why should you choose Assignment Help? Whenever my mind asks me why I do my assignment, these kinds of thoughts strike my mind and push me to think over it. Obtaining a good score is the ultimate goal of every student. We work day and night to enhance our performance in every aspect of academics. For that, we have to finish our homework on time.
    We need to manage our time for writing our assignments and gather enough information to enhance our…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Website Font

You guys rolled out an update to allow for a better website layout but took away the ability to change the type of font and also the font size....why?? It's so frustrating to me because I found the perfect theme but the large title font is almost illegible and I can't change it to something that would just be easier for my guests to read. I also want to be able to make the font larger so that my older guests can more easily read everything on my website.

I love the new update but please stop taking away old…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Manage Your Time in Singapore Using Assignment Help

Do you find hard to seek a reliable academic writer in Singapore? The easiest way to overcome the academic-related issues of Singapore universities are Assignment Help. Generally, scholars choose different countries to pursue their higher studies to get remarkable career opportunities. If you want to ****** prosperous future opportunities then you have to think out of the box and finish all academic tasks before the defined time limit. For that, you need to build flawless academic performance. So, complete your all assignments on time and take your studies sincerely. In this context, you can take experts’ assistance using online assignment…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Looking for Geotechnical Engineering Assignment Help

We at BookMyEssay with an excellent team of Geotechnical Engineering experts offer assistance for Geotechnical Engineering Assignment Help. You can connect with us 24/7 on WhatsApp chat. contact us: +1(240)839-9485 Our official Email Id: assignmenthelp@bookmyessay.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add video capabilities to photos page

Please allow video uploads to the add photos page. Many people because of covid NEED this capability.
    Thanks,
    Beth

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Wedding Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. REMOVE ALL POLITICAL STATEMENTS FROM THE WEBSITE

Re: wedding cake trend email. Shame on you for turning a wedding website into a political statement. It is extremely unnecessary and inappropriate for a wedding website. I am disgusted with you as a company, this should not include any political statements.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Style Quiz - Needs Update

I have taken the style quiz for my vision board about 10 time now and I haven't been happy with my results in ANY of the categories. The options given to choose from aren't great and don't nearly represent all of the different styles that are popular now. At this point, my vision board is basically useless which is super disappointing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. budgeter assignments

It would be helpful to be able to assign different budget items to knot users within my account, such as assigning the venue budget item to a parent and the wedding dress budget item to myself. This would give a much better breakdown of who is responsible for which portions of the wedding.

Possibly an easier way to do this is allow users to download budgeter data into a spreadsheet so they can add assignments themselves.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Budgeter  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. household

There used to be a place on the guest list manager that showed the number of households to be able to get the number of invitations to send but this has been removed.

It makes it VERY difficult to see how many invitations we need based off of the current view.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!

XOXO,
    Your Customer Experience Team

15. Embed Map

It would be appreciated if there was a 'code block' option so I could embed a custom google map with locations relevant to our wedding.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Wedding Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

16. Add a password to the RSVP page only

I do not want to make my whole wedding website private, but I would like to make just the RSVP page private. Currently, even when using the Secure RSVP setting, when the website as a whole is not password protected, anyone in the world can type in "Michael" for example and RSVP for anyone named Michael on the guest list. It would be nice to make the RSVP page only private without having to make the whole website private.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Privacy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

17. Guest List Manager Personal Notes

Allow the RSVP Personal notes on the website. It's frustrating to only get them via email and very hard to track. Especially since only I have my email linked and not the groom. I almost missed them because I thought these were only notification emails not knowing they were the only place I would see the notes.

56 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Meuy responded

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

18. The external partners for registeries' registeries are not updating

I removed items from the registry on the outside site but they are still there on the knot registery?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Registry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Please make custom website urls HTTPS COMPLIANT

The last post about this is from 2017 and the follow-up comments in the last 2 years have not been responded to. Please make the custom URLs HTTPS! We have paid extra to customize the URL and it literally costs nothing to add HTTPS. (I added it to my personal work website for free!)

Please advise!

126 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    33 comments  ·  Wedding Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Meuy responded

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

20. More flexible checklists for better usability

Please provide a way to edit default categories of checklist items as well as a way to filter by category to make planning easier. This will be the only reason I don't use The Knot for planning

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Checklist  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base