The Knot All-In-One Wedding Planner - Forum

Have an idea? Please explain your idea below so that we can make updates based on your feedback!

Having a technical issue? (i.e. I can’t log in to my account, my wedding website isn’t loading) Visit our knowledge base for answers to FAQs. You can also email us at help@theknot.com or you can reach our virtual call center at (877)-843-5668 and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Unable to login Verizon account call at Verizon wireless phone number

If in the case while login the Verizon account you are confronting the problems then first check your internet connection and after that once check the entered credentials if in case all things are managed well then for help contact Verizon wireless phone number.
    https://www.verizon-wirelesscustomerservice.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Contact Dell support for any help

As you know dell is the famous computer manufacturing brand. Millions of users use their products and services across the globe. It is also the fact that a lot of users come across different types of technical issues. Due to the lack of awareness of what to do in these types of situations, they got freaked out. Don’t get freaked out for any help in contact with Dell support. Their support team will provide you the best solutions. https://www.dellsupportme.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Get in touch with Dell support for any query

Since Dell is the global brand and its products and services are used worldwide. It means there are millions of users who have a lot of queries or doubts in their minds. They are seeking someone who can answer those doubts and queries. If you are also among those consumers then, just Get in touch with Dell support. Their support team will relieve you of all your queries. https://www.dellsupportme.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Get your Facebook Marketplace account encrypted To encrypt your Facebook Marketplace account immediately look for solutions online as we

To encrypt your Facebook Marketplace account immediately look for solutions online as we know that security is the primary issue. To secure account look for procedures online or we would suggest you to directly make a call on the toll-free number which is always flashing on the screen. Simply visit the site and grab the number or report your query to the professionals. They will immediately look into the matter.
    https://www.monktech.us/facebook-marketplace.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Personalize the address collector

I wish we could personalize the address collector like you can do on minted.com

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Meuy responded

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Your Customer Experience Team

6. Wedding Planning Dashboard

After I've selected my vendor and marked it as "booked" I no longer want to see suggestions for that category of vendors on my dashboard. For instance, I've booked my reception venue however when I view my dashboard, I see the "Focus on Reception Venues". It takes up a lot of real estate on the page but is no longer of use to me. Selecting "Booked" would be the trigger to remove it and alternatively, deselecting "Booked" would trigger it being visible again.

51 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello!

Thank you for checking in. Unfortunately we do not have an update yet for this idea yet. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will continue to keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

7. Please provide a check both for Save the Date sent

You already provide boxes for invitation and thank you card sent, but, not Save the Dates. Since this is a popular item to send, it seems like you would offer that. I had to track my Save the Dates on a spreadsheet rather than the app.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

8. Kids on Guest List

It would be great to be able to mark which guests are kids. When providing numbers to caterers, they often have a discounted price for kids 12 and under, 9 and under, or 5 and under. Being able to keep track of that easier on the Knot would be awesome! Overall the guest list manager is great though.

135 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello!

Thank you for checking in. Unfortunately we do not have an update yet for this idea yet. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

9. Rearrange Photo Album Order

Please PLEASE make the option available to rearrange photo albums once they are uploaded. I spent so much time arranging photos in the three albums that I uploaded so that they were order of preference. The first album I did was our engagement photos and then I uploaded two more so now our engagement photo album is last and I would really love for that to be first. I don't want to delete it and have to redo everything again. If we can rearrange photos in the albums, why can we rearrange the actual albums? Please address this as I…

67 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    18 comments  ·  Wedding Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

10. Be able to Customize Dashboard

Agreeing with a comment below that < I've already booked my venue and no longer need to focus on it > so it would be great if I could choose and move which blocks I want at the top at that particular time - let me choose what I am focusing on

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

11. Improvements for the guest list

The guest list information is a nightmare. If there is a guest, and that guest's plus one has a known name, and we enter it, those two names should be the only two allowed to be "searched for" and RSVP'd for instead of me having to check and recheck the guest list every time someone RSVPs. It just accepts everyone's RSVP and adds them as new guests instead of going off the list you have already created. Double, no, TRIPLE the work and a lot of frustration. Also, on the website, you cannot see the comments people make to us…

90 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    15 comments  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Ciera responded

Enjoy your planning!

12. Stop recommending venues if user has chosen

If I've already chosen a venue, and added the vendor to my Vendor's list, why do you continue to recommend venues to me? Logic should be in place so that the next, or which vendor I have not yet booked, should surface. I'd hate to choose a venue, and then have a better one, or one I didn't see the first time around, be recommended to me and then feel like maybe I didn't exhaust all my options.

61 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Vendors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Ciera responded

Enjoy your planning!

13. Let people put in more than one Vendor for each category

For some categories, like Beauty, I have hired more than one person, but I am only able to input one vendor. For instance, I have separate hair and makeup people, but it does not allow me to put both in as hired vendors. Even on the Wedding Day Timeline, I try to put the makeup vendor in separately, and it always ends up changing it to my organist for some reason. Please fix this!

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Vendors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

14. Ability to sort Newlywed fund

The gifts in our Newlywed Fund are sorted randomly (or at least there's no clear, discernible order). This means that, when I see a new gift was given, I have to scroll through all the other ones and try to pick it out so that we can make sure we thank everyone appropriately.

The Fund should be able to be sorted based on the gift, the date given, and or the giver's name.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Registry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

15. Gift-Giver info for thank yous?

Is there a way to, or there should be a way to identify who sent what gifts from the registry...

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Registry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

16. RSVP

Want to be able to manage who's invited to what event. Have 3 events and not everyone is invited to all. Or is there away to manage this?

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Website view counter

Hi is there an update to use a website view counter?? We’d all love that update!!!

156 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    17 comments  ·  Wedding Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

18. The Guest

Under the "Photos" option on my wedding website, I would like a link to download the app "The Guest", along with my hashtag for my wedding.

This would be lovely to provide this reminder, if anything, to the top of the photos website page to better promote.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Wedding Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Android Only - Registry Admin Features Not Working

We're sorry for the issues you're having while managing your registries through our app on Android devices. Our Tech team is in the process of making some changes to our system, which has resulted in a temporary error affecting how you view and manage your registries. The good news is that this is only affecting your view on the app, but not your guests view of your pages.

While we work to resolve this issue, here are some important details that you should know...

1. Don't worry! Your registries have not been removed from your account. When you preview your wedding…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Registry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Improve household grouping

It's great that this website is free. It would just be a lot easier if I could select all the names in a household and click a 'group' button. Similarly, I made a bunch of changes, exported my list so that I could add my fiance's info in the same format and the import list format is different. You should be able to import in the same format as the export.

Also, when my guests provide their info via link, it adds them as a new guest, so when I delete the guest without the info (to keep track of…

51 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base