The Knot All-In-One Wedding Planner - Forum

Have an idea? Please explain your idea below so that we can make updates based on your feedback!

Having a technical issue? (i.e. I can’t log in to my account, my wedding website isn’t loading) Visit our knowledge base for answers to FAQs. You can also email us at help@theknot.com or you can reach our virtual call center at (877)-843-5668 and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

What's your idea for The Knot?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Pictures loaded to the website

How about not having the cropping tool in a forced aspect ratio? I would like to be able to see my entire face, instead of just most of it, but the picture was taking in portrait mode and not landscape, so you know, the bottom third or the top third is gone.

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Wedding Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

2. french

We really need a multiple-languages function for the site! would make our lives much easier. :) Personally I need a French-English site but know many others would love other language options!

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Ciera responded

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

Enjoy your planning!

3. I want to add another map that shows close up access to the site, but it's not an option. How do I add?

I can't seem to add a second map showing details on where to park, and how to get to the specific part of the park where my event will happen. options to add such details would benefit out of town guests not familiar with the area. Please add options to add more than one map.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Wedding Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!

4. Click to filter guests on guest list by who has RSVPed

I'd very much like it if on the web version I can click on the different groups of guests (total guests, accepted, declined, no response) in order to filter the list I see below according to what category I clicked. On the mobile app you can do this and it's really handy, especially when I want to see quickly who has not responded yet so I can follow up with them. I keep doing this over and over again and it's so annoying that it isn't actually a button.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

5. Enable RSVP email to be sent to both bride and groom.

It would be nice if both the bride and groom could get certain updates from their wedding website. My fiancé gets all the updates from the site but I don't get any. If we could put two emails on one account this would help this issue and enable me (the groom) to help respond to certain situations rather than the bride having to deal with everything.

Yes I am a groom who actually wants to help with the wedding!! ;)

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  My Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

6. Add a place for guests to indicate item was purchased from the Universal Registry Tool

Any items that are added using the Universal Registry Tool, have no way to indicate that they have been purchased which could cause duplicates. Please add a way for guests to indicate that a gift has been purchased from items added using the Universal Registry Tool.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Registry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

7. Babies on a guest list

It would be great if there were an option for a guest list to mark guests that are under a certain age and you can keep track of every head without needing to budget for meals or seats.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!

8. Chat easily available

Please have the chat available on the website, rather than sending an email question. I found that the most helpful and would love it to be more easily accessible

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Customer Service  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

9. Why can't I add my own custom to-do items to the checklist?

It would be very helpful to be able to type in my own unique tasks to add to the checklist rather than choosing from your predetermined items.

116 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    40 comments  ·  Checklist  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

10. Share with Spouse

I feel there should be a button or feature where once someone has created an account to plan their wedding it can be shared with their spouse or partner. That way they can add and share ideas even when they're not together.

484 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    57 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO

11. Arrange Registry

You should be able to drag the item "tiles" in your registry around so you can organize/prioritize them.

I am putting experiences in my registry and i am arranging them chronologically based on our travel plan (I know, OCD). As I think of new things they end up at the end of the list and I can't change the order.

Thank you!

-Keith

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Registry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

12. Changing name of +1 for guests

It would be great if the creator of the guest list can select a plus one option for the guests they are adding to their guest list, and then when what that said guest goes to RSVP, they have the option to add the name of their plus 1 (instead of the creator of the guest list having to change it later).

281 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    47 comments  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

13. RSVP

I would like to option to add other administrators, my fiance and my mom, to see who has RSVPed. My mom is helping a lot with administration of my wedding.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Enjoy your planning!

14. Ability to Block Vendors

I think it would be helpful to have the option to block vendors who keep sending messages despite being told they are sending them to the WRONG person. I originally sent an inquiry to Edgewood Country Club asking if they were available for my date. Mark Kennedy replied. SInce that time, he has sent an invoice, a demand for payment and now another invoice. I've called and left 2 voicemails for him, replied via theknot and am tired of receiving messages from him. I never booked any services with him or his establishment and certainly DO NOT owe him any…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Vendors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

15. Currency Option

Hi! I love the website/app and all of the features. However since I am not based in the US, perhaps you could add an option for us bride-to-be's to change the currency as per the country of residence/ supplier.

though i know it's possible to convert to dollars, but I mean, it makes it easy for us to keep track on the Actual amount/charge/fee.

Thanks!

46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  My Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

16. Add PayPal to your payment options

I was surprised to see you didn't have an option to use PayPal. Thats all I use now for online payments.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

17. Customize wedding website

I wish we had the option to customize our wedding website. I found a template that goes alright with our wedding theme, however I would love to be able to remove the border that goes around the photos or at least change the colour. I love how easy it is to create a wedding website with The Knot, but being able to customize it would make it even better! Thanks!

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Wedding Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

18. RSVP

Add a way to add a +1's name somewhere in the RSVP box. It populates as "Name's +1" but how are we supposed to know who they are bringing for the table cards? Or let us be able to edit the "Notes" section so we can remind them to add their guest's name.

303 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    29 comments  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

19. Password protect individual pages

I'm having a private event prior to my wedding and I'd like to create a private/password protected page on my public site. This is a really important feature that should be made possible.
    Thank you for your help!

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

20. guests as kids and age

Allow to enter guest as child and their age.

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

• Don't see your idea?

The Knot All-In-One Wedding Planner - Forum

Feedback and Knowledge Base