The Knot All-In-One Wedding Planner - Forum

Have an idea? Please explain your idea below so that we can make updates based on your feedback!

Having a technical issue? (i.e. I can’t log in to my account, my wedding website isn’t loading) Visit our knowledge base for answers to FAQs. You can also email us at help@theknot.com or you can reach our virtual call center at (877)-843-5668 and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Use Facebook Number If Want To Know About The Marketplace Service

If you are looking forward to getting the top-notch service to eradicate different kind of Facebook hitches and glitches within a pinch, then don’t wander here and there. Simply make use of the Facebook Number while setting at your home or office. In a couple of seconds, you will receive the help and support. https://www.pcmonks.net/facebook-customer-service.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Get Instructions To Recover Forgotten Password At Facebook Phone Number

While recovering the forgotten account password, you might face some troubles and mishaps. For the technical assistance regarding the same, you should make use of the Facebook Phone Number to recover the lost or forgotten password effectively. Here, you will surely get united with experienced techies who will surely help you out. https://www.mailsupportnumber.com/facebook-password-recovery-reset.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. How Do I Get Prompt Assistance & Gmail Customer Service?

Gmail problems can be tricky especially when it tend to hinder important work. So, if you are using Gmail on your phone, iPhone, iPad or Mac and facing problems with your Account, connect with Gmail Customer Service without having a single thought in your time. They are pleased to help Gmail users come out of errors while using their Account. Vissit Us:- https://www.my-accountrecovery.com/gmail-customer-service/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. How Can I Get Gmail Support And Help Anytime Anywhere?

Yes, Gmail users can get solutions to their problems at any hours of day and nights. Highly qualified Gmail Support team is available all the time to cater to the requirements of Gmail users. Make interaction with them discuss your Gmail concerns and get effective aid from their side. Services are open to all Gmail users who are facing hassles while working with their mail account. Vissit Us:- https://www.contact-customerservice.net/gmail-help-centre/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Recover Gmail Password With Gmail Number At Anytime From Anywhere

Discover easy ways to reset password and secure your Gmail Account. You just need to reach out to smart executives at Gmail Number for effective aid and services. The services here are provided by experienced Gmail executives. Users can expect nothing but proper troubleshoot and matched solutions to their Gmail concerned problems. Don’t hesitate to connect with professionals even during odd hours. Vissit Us:- https://www.customerservicephone-number.com/gmail-customer-service-number/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Why Is It Necessary To Get The Aid From The HP Support Assistant?

Suppose anyone is using Hp printer regularly to make use of daily printing needs. All of the sudden, they might come across several sorts of problems during the course of using the HP printer. In such a case, you should get the HP Support Assistant for fetching the proper assistance in no time. https://www.hpprintersupportpro.net/hp-support-assistant/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Get Rid Of Paper Jamming Troubles With Brother Support

Is paper jamming issue ruining your Brother printer? You can have a right kind of guidance to get rid of the paper jamming problems completely from the root. In such a critical situation, you should quickly opt for the help directly from Brother Support , even under the supervision of the experts at anytime from anywhere. https://www.brotherprintersupportpro.net/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Get Assistance At Yahoo Phone Number For Mail Accessing Issues+

• Are you having problems while accessing Yahoo mail?
    • Are mails not loading?
    • Did App stop working after your Mac operating system update?
    Discuss your problems with skilled Yahoo staffs through Yahoo Phone Number. They are trained and possess prior experience in handing such critical situations. You can expect speedy remedy from their side. Reach out to them without considering locations or time as a factor.
    https://www.contact-customer-service.co/yahoo-support-phone-number/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Is Cash App Help Accessible All The Time For The Assistance?

Since the issues with Cash App are unavoidable, Cash App Help is provided all the time. Have you ever come across technical complications while working with cash app? Failed to install/download the App? Contact troubleshooting experts to get the right support as per your troubles. https://www.gmailphone-number.com/cash-app-phone-number.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Get The Cash App Help For All Types Of Problems With Ease

Is your cash App not working? Did you update the App and lose all activities? No matter you are dealing with login, download or payment related issues, seek direct Cash App Help from trained as well as experienced professionals in no matter of time. Don’t delay in reaching out to experts. https://www.cashapphelps.net/cash-app-support/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Change Email Address By Calling Yahoo Phone Number

Failed to change email address? Are you struggling with Yahoo related problems? Some problems are jotted below for which you can contact Yahoo Phone Number.
    • Change primary email address issues while accessing Yahoo Account in iPhone.
    • How to change mail password in Android phone?
    • How to change email ID and Yahoo mail password?
    https://www.technicalsupportphonenumber.com/yahoo-customer-service-number/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. RSVP

I would like to be able to add my own fields to my RSVP page. It would be nice to be able to ask "Which songs would get you out on the dancefloor" or something like that.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Registry Not Sorting In The Order You Choose

Registry states you can drag and drop the tiles in the order you wish when selecting the custom feature. This does not work. When I drag something it just goes back to where it originally was.I then previewed my registry as a view and it says it is in the order of "couples fav" ... this is not listed in our favorite order, won't allow us to even arrange the order ...

I then tried to have viewers just see the price high to low when they first go on my registry page and this does not work either. It…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Registry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Your Customer Experience Team

14. How do I resolve Epson error code 0x97?

I’m using Epson printer for home purposes. I prefer Epson printer because of advanced and amazing features and functionalities. But I am very frustrated from 2-3 weeks just by observing Epson error 0x97. This technical fault is troublesome and complicated issue, so I want to take proper technical resolutions for it. There may be many reasons of it, so I don’t have clear ideas. So, I want to take online support or help from trained technicians. Can anyone suggest me the easy steps to fix Epson error code 0x97?

https://www.epsonprintersupportpro.us/epson-error-code-0x97

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. How do I resolve Epson error code 0x97?

I’m using Epson printer for home purposes. I prefer Epson printer because of advanced and amazing features and functionalities. But I am very frustrated from 2-3 weeks just by observing Epson error 0x97. This technical fault is troublesome and complicated issue, so I want to take proper technical resolutions for it. There may be many reasons of it, so I don’t have clear ideas. So, I want to take online support or help from trained technicians. Can anyone suggest me the easy steps to fix Epson error code 0x97?

https://www.epsonprintersupportpro.us/epson-error-code-0x97

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. STOP UPDATING YOUR PROGRAM WITHOUT TESTING!

When I created our page months ago, I was able to insert a customized hyperlink (FOR LOCATION MAP - CLICK HERE) to Google Maps, center the text, etc. Today, because the location name and address had somehow mysteriously disappeared from our page, I went in to edit it, and in doing so, the hyperlink switched to plain text, left justified itself, and changed text color. And now I can't find any way to add it back in.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Wedding Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

17. Our funds didn’t go through

We had a honey cash fund and already three people have told us that they got a confirmation email from the knot saying thank you your money has been gifted but in reality it is not on their credit card statements and never got to us! This has happened to THREE guests. Who knows how many more! We haven’t been keeping track!

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Registry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Can we have the option to edit (remove) the time after we entered it in?

My fiance unknowingly added the times for our ceremony and reception when I didn't want to include that in our website yet. We are about to send our save the dates and all I want to provide to guests is the date and location of our ceremony/reception. No granular details yet until we send out the invitations. However, there is no option to deselect a time. I can only change it.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

19. Add Text Alignment to Wedding Websites

Currently, most of our Wedding Website designs are not offering the ability to align text in a custom fashion. We would love to hear from our Couples that are designing their sites about this feature. Let us know if you enjoy having the alignment decided for you or if you still see a need for us to allow this customization. We need your feedback.

Thank you for taking time to give your feedback.
    Customer Service

123 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  59 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. International App

I’m in New Zealand and I love the website, but I wish the app was available here!! The mobile site just isn’t the same.

64 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base