The Knot All-In-One Wedding Planner - Forum

Have an idea? Please explain your idea below so that we can make updates based on your feedback!

Having a technical issue? (i.e. I can’t log in to my account, my wedding website isn’t loading) Visit our knowledge base for answers to FAQs. You can also email us at help@theknot.com or you can reach our virtual call center at (877)-843-5668 and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

What's your idea for The Knot?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 70 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  My Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Krista P. responded

Hello everyone!

Great news! The delete account option has now been released and should be displayed in the Account Settings section. To access this option first log into your account, then go here:
    https://www.theknot.com/account/settings/profile

The delete account button is displayed on the bottom of the Wedding Details page.

Thanks so much for your patience and cooperation!

Danny

2. [Reviews] I'd like a way for couples to easily write reviews.

will there be a link on the new site for couples to easily write reviews?

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Reviews  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. [Vendors] All contact information should follow user down the page.

vendor phone number and address, especially for venues, should be in the call to action box on the right that follows you down the page.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Vendors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thank you so much for your feedback! We heard this feedback from plenty of brides and decided to add a “phone” link to the call to action box on storefronts that anchors to the contact details on the page to make them easier to access.

Check out an example (https://beta.theknot.com/marketplace/lexoria-wedding-films-new-york-ny-600995) and let us know what you think!

Thanks again for taking the time to send your feedback!

Krista

4. [Local Vendors, Real Weddings] Add Real Weddings to Local Vendor storefronts.

I think each storefront when clicked on, should show links to their real wedding stories that are published. This allows couples to see what real weddings look like from that vendor when landing on their page.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Real Weddings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Krista P. responded

Real weddings now appear on storefronts! If we have photos of a wedding that took place at a certain venue, it will appear on the storefront.

Thanks for the great feedback!

Krista

5. Have we considered making the planner carousel on the user dashboard context sensitive for a session. It reverts back to start of carousel.

When I look ahead into planner and find an article and then come back to the dashboard, it reverts back to start of home. Perhaps carousel links should open in a new tab or the carousel should store state within a session?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Can you make it easier to sort wedding ideas?

When I search for things, I'm having a hard time finding what I'm looking for. I'm having a winter wedding and I think seasons should be a category or theme when searching. It's hard to use the site for ideas when every idea seems to be for a summer or spring outdoor wedding.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. [My Account] I think you should have an icon next to "My Knot".

It kind of blends in too much with the top-level navigation!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  My Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Cathy responded

Hi and thank you so much for the feedback! We are taking all great ideas into consideration and prioritizing updates on The Knot Beta.

We recently made a change to this this layout that should make the MY KNOT TOOLS option stand out more so that it will not blend in with the other options listed on the top.

We really appreciate your feedback with this and if you have any more suggestions, please share them with us.

Thanks so much!

Danny

8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. [Checklist] I really liked the tile layout of the planner! It helped to see the timeline in chunks represented with a picture.

Why don't you think about giving the groom a time bar on the bride's website (and vice versa) so they can check in with each other. I don't know but I like it

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Checklist  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 20 21 22 24 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Knot All-In-One Wedding Planner - Forum

Feedback and Knowledge Base