The Knot All-In-One Wedding Planner - Forum

Have an idea? Please explain your idea below so that we can make updates based on your feedback!

Having a technical issue? (i.e. I can’t log in to my account, my wedding website isn’t loading) Visit our knowledge base for answers to FAQs. You can also email us at help@theknot.com or you can reach our virtual call center at (877)-843-5668 and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hashtag

Provide a space under the couples name on the wedding website for them to add their wedding hashtag. This way all the guests know exactly what the hashtag is prior to entering the wedding.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Wedding Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello!

Thank you for checking in. Unfortunately we do not have an update yet for this idea yet. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

*We do have a suggestion, if you would like to email us for more information. Please email us at Help@theknot.com

We will continue to keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Your Customer Experience Team

2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Meuy responded

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

3. Already home owners

In today's society many people are living together and buying homes before spending thousands of dollars on weddings. Understanding this is not the traditional way, it's still extremely common. My fiancé and myself already have purchased a home as well as combined our two previous homes so we have 2-3 of everything that most traditional brides may not have and need. Us on the other hand are working on our first home and Lowe's has become our most commonly shopped at store. It would be a great idea for the knot to add an option for couples like myself whose…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

4. Ability to change color themes on wedding website

I wish I could customize the colors of my wedding website. Several of the website themes could work for my wedding theme, but none of them are close to the right colors. Considering I don't plan on buying the matching invitations, I feel like I should be able to customize the color theme.

244 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    34 comments  ·  Wedding Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello!

Thank you for checking in. Unfortunately we do not have an update yet for this idea yet. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

5. Vendors- photographers

I contacted a good number of photographers in your website and the majority were higher in price than listed in your website. Quite frustrating to be excited about a photographers work only to realize they're outside of your price range.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Local Vendors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for sending in this feedback. We continue to work with our vendors, asking them to provide updated pricing information for their storefronts. Unfortunately, we are beholden to them providing this information. I will make sure our Vendor team is aware that this is a pain point for our couples.

XOXO,
    Keri

6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

7. Same Gender Marriage

In addition to what others have said and voted with regards to offering same gender marriages customization, the language and ideas received in emails should reflect the same or be more specific to the users' profile.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  Meuy responded

This is a great suggestion! We will definitely pass this along to our Product Design team for consideration.

Enjoy the site!
    XO,
    Meuy

8. Please update your valid email checker to allow the "+" in the email address, as this is a valid character.

Please update your email validation rules to allow the "+" which is a valid character within email addresses.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

9. Please include more of the LGBTQ community

Hello! I love your website/Instagram. It genuinely bothers me that you don't show more LGBTQ marriages, especially trans people. I'm a ******** woman. I want to see more inspiration for my own wedding where a woman is marrying a woman. Or a wedding where someone that might not be "passing" for the gender they identify with is getting married. We can't all have the money for full transitional therapy like Caitlyn Jenner. I also would love to see more handicapped weddings. I think it would mean a lot to a lot of people. Thanks, Davinica

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  Meuy responded

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

10. vowel renewal ceremonies

Information targeted toward vowel renewal ceremonies would be really helpful as the planning is much different. For example I am looking for a ceremony location that will be for a small intimate crowd rather than the large wedding we had 10 years ago.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

11. Visually impaired users cannot see Light gray lines and text.

Make the website accessible for the visually impaired. Light gray lines and text are invisible to me, though I regularly use the Internet and web browsers.

Major links and text boxes should definitely stand out.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

12. RSVP - multiple emails

Hi there! I would love to be able to add another email to the account. I've been getting all of the RSVP updates & wonderful messages that come with some of them. I forwarded them to my fiancé, and he said "why can't you just add me so you don't have to forward each of them." Which would make it a lot easier than sending each one to him individually.
    Thanks so much!

74 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    17 comments  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

13. Download a copy of website pages for a keepsake

I would love to be able to save a copy of our website pages to make into a photo album or get a pdf of the pages. I put a lot of time into each of the website pages and I think it would be really neat if The Knot would offer an option to print and send a hard cover book showing each page to the couple for a keepsake.

96 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    21 comments  ·  Wedding Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

14. Destination Wedding

You should be able to add a destination wedding location to your wedding website.

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Merged  ·  0 comments  ·  Wedding Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Printable

I would like the checklist to be printable. :) It would be able to sit down with my bridesmaids and detail out who is doing what when.
    Thanks

67 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Checklist  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello!

*We do have a suggestion, if you would like to email us for more information. Please email us at Help@theknot.com

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

16. The order of pictures in the Album should be as they are uploaded

How the albums organizes the pictures makes them all scattered. They should be viewed in the order that they are uploaded. I have pictures from years back next to a recent picture with how the layout is now. There appears to be three columns in the albums and I try to organize my pictures by the date they were taken, but the columns mix them up.

55 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Wedding Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

The Knot All-In-One Wedding Planner - Forum

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base