The Knot All-In-One Wedding Planner - Forum

Have an idea? Please explain your idea below so that we can make updates based on your feedback!

Having a technical issue? (i.e. I can’t log in to my account, my wedding website isn’t loading) Visit our knowledge base for answers to FAQs. You can also email us at help@theknot.com or you can reach our virtual call center at (877)-843-5668 and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. sleeves

Add "sleeve type" as a search option. I would like to search all types of sleeve options!

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Fashion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The Knot should have more information on Bustles

I've been using the knot to educate myself on all things wedding, and I've come to rely on the knot to prepare me for the next step in the wedding-planning process. When it came to bustling my dress, I felt entirely unprepared, and it's hard to find a thorough rundown of bustles online. I was disappointed when my wedding dress came back from alterations and I could see the bustle points on the skirt of my dress. I asked myself, "is this normal?" When I went to find information on whether other people could see the bustle points on their…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Fashion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello!

I really appreciate you reaching out. First of all, we are very sorry that the result of the bustle connections was not what you were picturing or had intended for your dress to look like. This likely should have been a conversation the seamstress had with you to make sure you knew the impact this would have on your dress. If these connection points are very noticeable you will likely be able to have your photographer do some magic to remove those points in any photos so the dress will appear as you had intended in your memory books.

That being said, you are right about our lack of information on this on our site. I also did a quick search and found that while we do discuss bustling and if you should/shouldn’t do this on a dress, the issue of the connection points altering the way the dress…

3. Angelo Lambrou should be a featured designer - the experince his boutique offers is unparalled ANYWHERE else.

Angelo Lambrou has a small boutique on 38th St, in NYC. From the minute you walk in Angelo and his small team make everyone visiting feel like they are the only person in the world that matters. I had many concerns about my dress shopping experience, and several other stores in NYC were so pushy, and brought me dresses the exact opposite of what I asked to see - more than once I left having anxiety attacks because I thought I'd never find a dress in my budget. My budget was $5000, and trying on mass produced dresses with higher…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Fashion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Second wedding dresses

It would be great to have a section for Second Wedding dresses. The only options are bridesmaids or mother of the bride and neither served me in my selection. I ended up finding a beautiful gown on the Dillard's site in the gowns section. I think there's a market for this that's untapped. Thanks for all of the reminders and suggestion from The Knot-very helpful and appreciated!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Fashion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

Enjoy your planning!
    XO,
    Meuy

5. On mother of the bride dress have models be age appropriate.

I am looking at dresses and I am thinking I could never wear these dresses because the models are so young and these dresses would never look good on someone my age.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Fashion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. good

good
    things

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Fashion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base