The Knot All-In-One Wedding Planner - Forum

Have an idea? Please explain your idea below so that we can make updates based on your feedback!

Having a technical issue? (i.e. I can’t log in to my account, my wedding website isn’t loading) Visit our knowledge base for answers to FAQs. You can also email us at help@theknot.com or you can reach our virtual call center at (877)-843-5668 and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Kids on Guest List

It would be great to be able to mark which guests are kids. When providing numbers to caterers, they often have a discounted price for kids 12 and under, 9 and under, or 5 and under. Being able to keep track of that easier on the Knot would be awesome! Overall the guest list manager is great though.

164 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    12 comments  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello!

Thank you for checking in. Unfortunately we do not have an update yet for this idea yet. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will continue to keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Your Customer Experience Team

2. Add more sort and filtering functionality to Guest List

I would like the ability to sort by all of the different columns, such as "invite sent" to see whose invites are still outstanding, or "meal option" to group everyone who ordered the same type of meal together. Being able to filter on these options as well so only the guests with certain meal options are shown would be hugely helpful. It's a pain to export to Excel every time I want to check on my guest list.

89 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello!

Thank you for checking in. Unfortunately we do not have an update yet for this idea yet. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

3. I would love to be able to export my bridal shower guest list separate from my wedding guest list.

My maid of honor is throwing my bridal shower for women only and she wants it to be a surprise so she's mailing themed bridal shower invitations to my guests but instead of sending her a exported list of 59 guests I have to send her a list of my total guest count for my wedding.

88 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    15 comments  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello!

*We do have a suggestion, if you would like to email us for more information. Please email us at Help@theknot.com

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

4. RSVP - multiple emails

Hi there! I would love to be able to add another email to the account. I've been getting all of the RSVP updates & wonderful messages that come with some of them. I forwarded them to my fiancé, and he said "why can't you just add me so you don't have to forward each of them." Which would make it a lot easier than sending each one to him individually.
    Thanks so much!

71 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

5. Easy Adding From Guest List to Other Events

I would love to be able to multi-select guests from my guest list to add to other events instead of having to go through all 100+ guests individually.
    Also I would like to be able to select which of all my events they are invited to when I add a Guest

70 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello!

*We do have a suggestion, if you would like to email us for more information. Please email us at Help@theknot.com

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

6. Improve household grouping

It's great that this website is free. It would just be a lot easier if I could select all the names in a household and click a 'group' button. Similarly, I made a bunch of changes, exported my list so that I could add my fiance's info in the same format and the import list format is different. You should be able to import in the same format as the export.

Also, when my guests provide their info via link, it adds them as a new guest, so when I delete the guest without the info (to keep track of…

67 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

7. Guest List Manager Personal Notes

Allow the RSVP Personal notes on the website. It's frustrating to only get them via email and very hard to track. Especially since only I have my email linked and not the groom. I almost missed them because I thought these were only notification emails not knowing they were the only place I would see the notes.

53 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Meuy responded

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

8. Invite Sent check box missing from new guest list manager

Since the update to the new guest list manager, the "invite sent" check box is no longer present.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

9. household

There used to be a place on the guest list manager that showed the number of households to be able to get the number of invitations to send but this has been removed.

It makes it VERY difficult to see how many invitations we need based off of the current view.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!

XOXO,

10. Just found out about being able to gather addresses via social media! So awesome! BUT... You cannot add those people via mobile device.

I'd love to be able to add guests from my collected addresses via mobile device. Being able to do it from my phone on the site would be great, and the app would be even better!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

11. Allow customized wording for sending address form

The heading in the form specifically says we are ready to send save the dates to our guests but we are only sending out invites.. our wedding is short notice so it's in 60 days but my guests are going to get the impression that my wedding date is further out if we have time to send save the dates

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

12. Guest Check-in

It would be a good idea or option to allow the Bridal Couple to go digital with guest check-in. If you could somehow make it an option to allow guests to check-in at the event with whomever is at the Reception table and also to make sure that their mailing address is correct or current.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

• Don't see your idea?

The Knot All-In-One Wedding Planner - Forum

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base