The Knot All-In-One Wedding Planner - Forum

Have an idea? Please explain your idea below so that we can make updates based on your feedback!

Having a technical issue? (i.e. I can’t log in to my account, my wedding website isn’t loading) Visit our knowledge base for answers to FAQs. You can also email us at help@theknot.com or you can reach our virtual call center at (877)-843-5668 and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Is there a way to use Touch ID to log in?

Touch ID login would be a nice convenience if possible :)

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Privacy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Meuy responded

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

2. The Knot should offer guest an opportunity to, congratulate couples, and share their memorable stories.

Either a close friend or family member could compose these messages for a surprise presentation to the bride and grooms at their reception. It would also be very helpful for guest who may not be able to come to the wedding. It would give all the guest and opportunity to share their memories instead of just the best man and maid of honor.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Ideas + Etiquette  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

3. Please update your valid email checker to allow the "+" in the email address, as this is a valid character.

Please update your email validation rules to allow the "+" which is a valid character within email addresses.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

4. Visually impaired users cannot see Light gray lines and text.

Make the website accessible for the visually impaired. Light gray lines and text are invisible to me, though I regularly use the Internet and web browsers.

Major links and text boxes should definitely stand out.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

5. Providing instructional classes and internships for people wanting to enter the event planning business.

Hands on instructions in table shapes, setting up room for events, floral decorations, guest table, dessert table, head table, various wedding themes, selecting table overlays and centerpieces, backdrops and ballon placements.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Wedding Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Ciera responded

Enjoy your planning!

6. Vendors- photographers

I contacted a good number of photographers in your website and the majority were higher in price than listed in your website. Quite frustrating to be excited about a photographers work only to realize they're outside of your price range.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Local Vendors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for sending in this feedback. We continue to work with our vendors, asking them to provide updated pricing information for their storefronts. Unfortunately, we are beholden to them providing this information. I will make sure our Vendor team is aware that this is a pain point for our couples.

XOXO,
    Keri

7. Allow customized wording for sending address form

The heading in the form specifically says we are ready to send save the dates to our guests but we are only sending out invites.. our wedding is short notice so it's in 60 days but my guests are going to get the impression that my wedding date is further out if we have time to send save the dates

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

8. Destination Friendly Email Offers

We're having a destination wedding in California but we live in Texas. All of the emails I receive for events are California-based. It would be nice to choose what email offers I would like to receive based on location not just topic.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Membership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

11. Guest Check-in

It would be a good idea or option to allow the Bridal Couple to go digital with guest check-in. If you could somehow make it an option to allow guests to check-in at the event with whomever is at the Reception table and also to make sure that their mailing address is correct or current.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Your Customer Experience Team

12. Styling and Choosing a Wedding Band based on Engagement Ring Style

it would be great to have an interactive portal or a style guide to see how different style wedding bands go with different engagement rings. For instance, it would be great to have one spot to go to the see all of the suggested looks for an emerald ring vs an oval vs solitaire engagement ring vs a halo or with multiple stones, etc. Or if you like a style (i.e. a curved / chevron wedding band) how to make it look best for your engagement ring (i.e. cushion) if you don't have an ideal match for that band

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Ciera responded

Enjoy your planning!

13. Guest Book

We have a small wedding and some people may just want to buy something off the registry or leave a nice note of well wishes. It woudl be nice if people could leave the bride and groom a message if they can't attend the wedding.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Enjoy your planning!

1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base