The Knot All-In-One Wedding Planner - Forum

Have an idea? Please explain your idea below so that we can make updates based on your feedback!

Having a technical issue? (i.e. I can’t log in to my account, my wedding website isn’t loading) Visit our knowledge base for answers to FAQs. You can also email us at help@theknot.com or you can reach our virtual call center at (877)-843-5668 and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow customized wording for sending address form

The heading in the form specifically says we are ready to send save the dates to our guests but we are only sending out invites.. our wedding is short notice so it's in 60 days but my guests are going to get the impression that my wedding date is further out if we have time to send save the dates

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Meuy responded

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

2. More flexible checklists for better usability

Please provide a way to edit default categories of checklist items as well as a way to filter by category to make planning easier. This will be the only reason I don't use The Knot for planning

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Checklist  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Your Customer Experience Team

3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Expired Personalized Domain

There is an issue when renewing personalized domains. The site gets stuck on the purchase page. Any card I used I'd get an error stating that payment didn't process. This has caused big issues with the personalized domain already being sent to guests and printed on invites.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Wedding Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. budgeter assignments

It would be helpful to be able to assign different budget items to knot users within my account, such as assigning the venue budget item to a parent and the wedding dress budget item to myself. This would give a much better breakdown of who is responsible for which portions of the wedding.

Possibly an easier way to do this is allow users to download budgeter data into a spreadsheet so they can add assignments themselves.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Budgeter  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

8. Guest Check-in

It would be a good idea or option to allow the Bridal Couple to go digital with guest check-in. If you could somehow make it an option to allow guests to check-in at the event with whomever is at the Reception table and also to make sure that their mailing address is correct or current.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

9. Styling and Choosing a Wedding Band based on Engagement Ring Style

it would be great to have an interactive portal or a style guide to see how different style wedding bands go with different engagement rings. For instance, it would be great to have one spot to go to the see all of the suggested looks for an emerald ring vs an oval vs solitaire engagement ring vs a halo or with multiple stones, etc. Or if you like a style (i.e. a curved / chevron wedding band) how to make it look best for your engagement ring (i.e. cushion) if you don't have an ideal match for that band

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Ciera responded

Enjoy your planning!

10. Update “points for your videographer”

https://www.theknot.com/content/wedding-videography-contract-checklist

I’ve been wondering why so many of my clients are asking for RAW footage from my wedding video business. Finally one of them pointed me to this article. I’ve talked with several people in the wedding videography/photography business and no one I’ve talked to gives RAW’s as a part of the package. If the client does want them (which we feel violates our artistic vision that we were hired to have) then we would charge and exorbitant price. I’d suggest removing that portion from your checklist as it seems to be causing issues between the videographer and the client.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We really do appreciate the feedback as it is timely and valuable. Our Editorial team has received your comments and are working on how we can better update articles and provide more timely direction in our future communications.

XOXO,

11. Assignment Help

Hi, I am David Willy and I have been a part time academic researcher at myassignmenthelpau.com. We have both full time and part time professionals working onboard to help students across universities attain Assignment Help. We offer reliable and cost effective academic services for multiple assignments, such as dissertations, case study and more.

Visit us:
    https://www.myassignmenthelpau.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?