The Knot All-In-One Wedding Planner - Forum

Have an idea? Please explain your idea below so that we can make updates based on your feedback!

Having a technical issue? (i.e. I can’t log in to my account, my wedding website isn’t loading) Visit our knowledge base for answers to FAQs. You can also email us at help@theknot.com or you can reach our virtual call center at (877)-843-5668 and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Share with Spouse

I feel there should be a button or feature where once someone has created an account to plan their wedding it can be shared with their spouse or partner. That way they can add and share ideas even when they're not together.

816 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    105 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello!

Thank you for checking in. Unfortunately we do not have an update yet for this idea yet. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

*We do have a suggestion, if you would like to email us for more information. Please email us at Help@theknot.com

We will continue to keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Your Customer Experience Team

2. Registry Not Sorting In The Order You Choose

Registry states you can drag and drop the tiles in the order you wish when selecting the custom feature. This does not work. When I drag something it just goes back to where it originally was.I then previewed my registry as a view and it says it is in the order of "couples fav" ... this is not listed in our favorite order, won't allow us to even arrange the order ...

I then tried to have viewers just see the price high to low when they first go on my registry page and this does not work either. It…

326 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    93 comments  ·  Registry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Meuy responded

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

3. Seating chart builder

Would be great to have a seating chart builder built in, I noticed Wedding Wire has one and if a new bride-to-be was comparing features that would be an easy sway.

282 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    38 comments  ·  Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello!

Thank you for checking in. Unfortunately we do not have an update yet for this idea yet. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

4. Ability to change color themes on wedding website

I wish I could customize the colors of my wedding website. Several of the website themes could work for my wedding theme, but none of them are close to the right colors. Considering I don't plan on buying the matching invitations, I feel like I should be able to customize the color theme.

244 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    34 comments  ·  Wedding Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

5. Website view counter

Hi is there an update to use a website view counter?? We’d all love that update!!!

191 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    22 comments  ·  Wedding Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

6. International guests & Newlywed funds

I highly suggest looking into options for international guests -instead of being US centric only- for the newlywed funds, or clearly mark upfront that it is not an option for couples having international guests attending. It turns out you can only contribute to the funds with US credit cards, which makes it unusable in our case. I only wish we would have known that before and looked for alternatives. While I can understand that our linked account, to which the funds go, needs to be a US account, I am totally baffled that guests cannot contribute internationally. Please look into…

181 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    55 comments  ·  Registry  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

7. Kids on Guest List

It would be great to be able to mark which guests are kids. When providing numbers to caterers, they often have a discounted price for kids 12 and under, 9 and under, or 5 and under. Being able to keep track of that easier on the Knot would be awesome! Overall the guest list manager is great though.

172 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

8. Please make custom website urls HTTPS COMPLIANT

The last post about this is from 2017 and the follow-up comments in the last 2 years have not been responded to. Please make the custom URLs HTTPS! We have paid extra to customize the URL and it literally costs nothing to add HTTPS. (I added it to my personal work website for free!)

Please advise!

120 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    29 comments  ·  Wedding Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

9. Ability to embed video to wedding website

I would love to be able to directly embed our engagement video to the website (similar to the way photos can be uploaded directly, if we could directly upload a video).

I don't want to link to youtube or anything like that as I only want to show the video to people with our website access.

This would be an amazing feature - I know lots of couples have engagement/wedding videos to share!

112 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    24 comments  ·  Wedding Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

10. Download a copy of website pages for a keepsake

I would love to be able to save a copy of our website pages to make into a photo album or get a pdf of the pages. I put a lot of time into each of the website pages and I think it would be really neat if The Knot would offer an option to print and send a hard cover book showing each page to the couple for a keepsake.

96 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    21 comments  ·  Wedding Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

11. International App

I’m in New Zealand and I love the website, but I wish the app was available here!! The mobile site just isn’t the same.

96 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add more sort and filtering functionality to Guest List

I would like the ability to sort by all of the different columns, such as "invite sent" to see whose invites are still outstanding, or "meal option" to group everyone who ordered the same type of meal together. Being able to filter on these options as well so only the guests with certain meal options are shown would be hugely helpful. It's a pain to export to Excel every time I want to check on my guest list.

89 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

13. I would love to be able to export my bridal shower guest list separate from my wedding guest list.

My maid of honor is throwing my bridal shower for women only and she wants it to be a surprise so she's mailing themed bridal shower invitations to my guests but instead of sending her a exported list of 59 guests I have to send her a list of my total guest count for my wedding.

88 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    15 comments  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello!

*We do have a suggestion, if you would like to email us for more information. Please email us at Help@theknot.com

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

14. Currency Option

Hi! I love the website/app and all of the features. However since I am not based in the US, perhaps you could add an option for us bride-to-be's to change the currency as per the country of residence/ supplier.

though i know it's possible to convert to dollars, but I mean, it makes it easy for us to keep track on the Actual amount/charge/fee.

Thanks!

75 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  My Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

15. RSVP - multiple emails

Hi there! I would love to be able to add another email to the account. I've been getting all of the RSVP updates & wonderful messages that come with some of them. I forwarded them to my fiancé, and he said "why can't you just add me so you don't have to forward each of them." Which would make it a lot easier than sending each one to him individually.
    Thanks so much!

74 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    17 comments  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

16. Easy Adding From Guest List to Other Events

I would love to be able to multi-select guests from my guest list to add to other events instead of having to go through all 100+ guests individually.
    Also I would like to be able to select which of all my events they are invited to when I add a Guest

73 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

17. Photo Albums

PLEASE bring back photo albums instead of everything having to be in one album.

71 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    18 comments  ·  Wedding Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

18. Improve household grouping

It's great that this website is free. It would just be a lot easier if I could select all the names in a household and click a 'group' button. Similarly, I made a bunch of changes, exported my list so that I could add my fiance's info in the same format and the import list format is different. You should be able to import in the same format as the export.

Also, when my guests provide their info via link, it adds them as a new guest, so when I delete the guest without the info (to keep track of…

68 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

19. Guest List Manager Personal Notes

Allow the RSVP Personal notes on the website. It's frustrating to only get them via email and very hard to track. Especially since only I have my email linked and not the groom. I almost missed them because I thought these were only notification emails not knowing they were the only place I would see the notes.

56 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

20. The order of pictures in the Album should be as they are uploaded

How the albums organizes the pictures makes them all scattered. They should be viewed in the order that they are uploaded. I have pictures from years back next to a recent picture with how the layout is now. There appears to be three columns in the albums and I try to organize my pictures by the date they were taken, but the columns mix them up.

55 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Wedding Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

The Knot All-In-One Wedding Planner - Forum

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base