The Knot All-In-One Wedding Planner - Forum

Have an idea? Please explain your idea below so that we can make updates based on your feedback!

Having a technical issue? (i.e. I can’t log in to my account, my wedding website isn’t loading) Visit our knowledge base for answers to FAQs. You can also email us at help@theknot.com or you can reach our virtual call center at (877)-843-5668 and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

What's your idea for The Knot?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I'd like to be able to seperate my guests into day guests and evening guests

It would be good to be able to see who has confirmed for the day or evening, rather than seeing them altogether.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Guest List Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • [Favorites + Boards] I want to be share my boards.

Be able to share a board with someone

7 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        1 comment  ·  Favorites + Boards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        planned  ·  Krista P. responded

Thanks for the feedback on boards! We will definitely be adding this feature in the future.

Krista

• [Vendors] I would like to be able to send an image in my messages when replying back to inquiries.

I would like to be able to send photos or pages/images to people who are inquiring about my services. Is there not a way to do this?

7 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          0 comments  ·  Vendors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          planned  ·  Krista P. responded

Good news! This feature is on our roadmap and we are planning to support it by the beginning of next year.

Have a great weekend!

Krista

• 12 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            8 comments  ·  Wedding Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

HI there!

Where would you like the ability to use a lowercase title – somewhere on your wedding website?

Thanks for writing in!

Krista

• 14 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
              4 comments  ·  Wedding Websites  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thanks for writing in!

I just want to confirm where you would like the ability to replace “and”…in your wedding website page names?

Thanks so much!

Krista

• [Favorites] My favorites did not transfer like I would expect them to.

I checked your FAQs about favorites. I want to clean out the clutter, but any of the old favorites that I click on only says:

" Sorry, it looks like that page has gone missing.

Please use the navigation above to browse wedding topics, or go back to The Knot homepage.

Need help? Please check out our frequently asked questions, or send us your feedback."

Can we please get some tools to delete favorites? (Or boards, for that matter--looks like the "Things I Love" board and the board I made on the previous site is overlapping.)

Thanks!

7 votes
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
                0 comments  ·  Favorites + Boards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thank you so much for your feedback on Favorites!

The issue with the favorites opening a broken link is known and we are working on a fix

We are also planning on feature updates which include being about to batch edit your favorites. Currently, if you are able to access a favorite, you should be able to un-click the heart.

We will also support board creation soon to help you get organized.

Stay tuned for updates and thanks again for your feedback!

Krista

• [Favorites] I want to favorite images that come in search results.

Why can't I like photos I come across in search???

8 votes
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                  0 comments  ·  Favorites + Boards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thank you so much for the feedback!

We are working on a solution that will allow brides to favorite images in more places across the site. Depending on what we learn about how brides engage with the Favorite button on images, will we start to add it in new places.

Thanks again and look out for updates and improvements!

Krista

• [Local Vendors] I want to view more than one photo at a time on vendor pages.

When I'm looking at pictures of venues, I'd like a way to see more than one at once, instead of having to continually hit the next arrow. This helps when quickly trying to determine if a venue could be a potential "favorite."

14 votes
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                    2 comments  ·  Local Vendors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thank you so much for sending your feedback on The Knot Beta vendor photo experience!

We are constantly working on improving The Knot Beta and plan to make improvements to the vendor photo viewing experience.

Please send along any ideas you have for viewing multiple photos at a time – do you have a favorite format or website that displays photos in a way that you think we should consider?

Thanks again!

Krista

1 3 Next →
                  • Don't see your idea?

The Knot All-In-One Wedding Planner - Forum

Feedback and Knowledge Base