The Knot All-In-One Wedding Planner - Forum

Have an idea? Please explain your idea below so that we can make updates based on your feedback!

Having a technical issue? (i.e. I can’t log in to my account, my wedding website isn’t loading) Visit our knowledge base for answers to FAQs. You can also email us at help@theknot.com or you can reach our virtual call center at (877)-843-5668 and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

What's your idea for The Knot?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Vendor List

Hello,

I love the new "vendor list" feature but am having trouble adding vendors who do not have existing Knot accounts. I believe this is a very strong attribute for The Knot to gain data from bride clients. Whenever I type in a vendor who does not have a Knot account already, it says "Can't find vendor? Google Search". Then when you click on that, it does nothing. Am I missing something, is this still being fixed, or is there a way around this?

Thanks,

71 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      11 comments  ·  Vendors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We have heard from a few other members that the vendors not on Google are not able to be added. This is an urgent ask in our Tech department and they are working on getting this added within the next 30-45 days. I know that is a lot of time when you are planning now, but we want to make sure we add it right the first time. We really do want to make sure we are providing what you need and want from our free membership sites.

Enjoy your planning!
      XO,
      Meuy

• Providing Vendors with my email

Hello,
      I used your site to contact three vendors for more information. I am now receiving emails back from several vendors that I did not contact - my personal email is being filled with information from vendors that I am not interested in using. I've heard a lot of great feedback about your site but am very disappointed in this "feature". Very frustrating.

7 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        I agree to the terms of service
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        You have left! (?) (thinking…)
        0 comments  ·  Vendors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for sending in your feedback. We do have a box, that is often overlooked, that tells the couple we are going to also have 5 other vendors reach out to you. You can opt out of this, but many forget in the hurry of sending in their request for information.

That being said – we are reviewing this process and it will be improved in early January so it isn’t overlooked and you are just hearing from vendors that you choose. Sorry this wasn’t the best experience right now, but we are listening and it will be fixed.

Enjoy your planning!
        Keri

• Don't see your idea?

The Knot All-In-One Wedding Planner - Forum

Feedback and Knowledge Base