What's your idea for The Knot?

Editing Due Dates on Checklist

It would be wonderful if we were able to add items, and also change the due dates on pre-existing items. For example, due to scheduling my bridal showers won't be until a month before my wedding, but the checklist tells me that it needs to be completed a few months before. It's not a huge deal or anything, it would just really improve the tool!

28 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Kirsten shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  AdminKeri (Admin, The Knot) responded  · 

Our Checklist/Budgeter team is working on the flexibility portion of the Checklist feature. We hope you will continue to see improvements over the next few months as more features, like adjusting dates and adding your own list items, are made available.

Keri

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great if I could personalize the wedding checklist. For instance, I am a man planning a same *** wedding, let me get rid of all instances of "shop for the wedding dress", obviously neither my partner or I will be wearing a dress. Or offer a choice of checklists, depending on the specifics of the situation.

• Claire commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has there been any recent progress with this? I'm new to the site and my wedding won't be for a year and a half, but I would like to move some of the dates up to get going on things now. I tried to edit dates but it told me I needed to have MM/DD/YYYY format and wouldn't save the changed date even though it was in that format.

Feedback and Knowledge Base