What's your idea for The Knot?

Add Another Column

I think that on the budgeter you should have 3 columns.

Column 1: The Knot's recommended budget based upon your total budget. This way people can have an idea of where they should be spending money. This column wouldn't change from what you guys already have and I found it super helpful when I was first making my budget because I had no idea of where I wanted my money to go!

Column 2: The user's ideal budget. This is where they hope to be spending that money and it might change as they look around, find deals, decide they want extra or less, but they have the ability to constantly change and update where they want their money to go.

Column 3: What you actually spent. This lets you keep track of what you're actually spending as you spend it so that you can keep track of your budget real-time and see if you are hitting your goals, where you're over, and where you save so you can reallocate funds as needed.

24 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Kiah H shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminKeri (Admin, The Knot) responded  · 

Thank you for taking time to send in this feedback. We have passed this along to our Product Design team that handles the Budgeter as they are always looking for direct feedback on how we can make this product better.

We hope you enjoy your planning!
    Keri

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service