What's your idea for The Knot?

I wish there was an interactive tab

It would be nice to have an interactive tab on the website that guests can have fun with. For example, it would be nice to set up a poll for guests to pick where the couple should go for their honeymoon. It would keep guests involved in the planning process along with helping out the bride and groom by getting suggestions and opinions from guests. You could also set up a quiz that guests can take to see how much they know about the couple; like where they first met and how long they were dating before they got engaged, their favorite colors, etc. Wedding planning is about enjoying every moment and making it a fun process and i believe this would definitely be a fun idea to add

21 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    danielle najem shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminKeri (Admin, The Knot) responded  · 

This is a great suggestion! We will definitely pass this along to our Product Design team for consideration.

Enjoy the site!
    XO,
    Keri

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Angel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That is a great idea. I thought The Knot wedding website had a feature like this already. I picked up The Knot wedding planner before I looked at the website and in the planner they mentioned having a wedding website with features like videos, polls, and guest of the week spotlights were a fun idea. I guess I assumed they would have these features because of that. I hope they will be able to implement something like this soon.

• Whitney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I definitely agree, I was just looking for a way to ask my guests if they want a shuttle and a brunch or not!

Feedback and Knowledge Base