What's your idea for The Knot?

I would love to be able to have my guests donate to the Alzheimer's Association

The Charity Program is a wonderful idea. I would love to be able to have my guests donate to the Alzheimer's Association as members of both our families are currently living with it and others have died from it. As millions of Americans are affected by Alzheimer's, I know it might be a charity near and dear to others and greatly benefit from being added to your list

11 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Heather shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  AdminKeri (Admin, The Knot) responded  · 

What a wonderful cause indeed! We are reviewing our charity registries this year and hope that by summer we will have a much larger list available for you to choose from. Right now our limited list comes to us from the JustGive.org program and they continue to be a great partner with The Knot.

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Shaylee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How can a charity apply to be added to this list? What qualifies a charity? Thank you!

• Alyssa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice to have charities such as these that brides and grooms have personal connections to which may hold a great deal of meaning to them and their families.

• Hailey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has there been a timeline set for the release of your new charities? I would also like to included an alzheimer's foundation fund for my guest to contribute to

Thank you!

Feedback and Knowledge Base