What's your idea for The Knot?

Editing font (add underline functionality) within text boxes for descriptions

For wedding website editing/creation, please add the ability to change the font and font size of the text within the text boxes for descriptions. From what I can tell you can only make text bold or italicized and change the alignment. Why isn't underline an option?

I'm not requesting to change the font of headers, sub-headers, overall theme of the website, etc. When you have the text box of a description open it only allows you to bold or italicize your text, so why aren't there more options here like underlining certain points, modifying the font and font size, creating bullet points or numbered lists, etc.?

26 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    olivia4nier shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  AdminMeuy (Admin, The Knot) responded  · 

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
    XO,
    Meuy

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • K commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Meuy,

Any update on this?

Right now on the wedding details page, we have a link to the venue. The font of the link is in a different font somehow and looks really tacky.

Is there any way to fix this or a work-around?

Thank you

Feedback and Knowledge Base