What's your idea for The Knot?

RSVP

I'd like to see another RSVP option for site admins to add choices to the section. For example, if a guest wants beer instead of wine or vice versa, they can choose it in the RSVP and furthermore, it gives the site admin an idea of how much of what to get. Same thing with food. If someone chooses vegetarian over meat, I'd like to see that option.

24 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    David Morton shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminMeuy (Admin, The Knot) responded  · 

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
    XO,
    Meuy

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • masha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I added it as an option and now I can't get rid of it, because without the drink option now people will have to choose between beer, wine, a regular meat and veggie option. There is no way to delete it either. I need to know how to get rid of my wine and beer options I added as part of the food until you add this feature. Maybe you can just add a future where we can say, please indicate ...( and then we can list exactly what the guest can indicate) and have a place then can say what they need from what I gave them options for. Then no tabs would be needed.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed! I very much would like to have a drink options dropdown in addition/instead of a menu option feature

• David Morton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see drink options added to the RSVP section like the food options. It would be nice to see what alcohol people would want to drink so we can get an idea of how much to bring.

Feedback and Knowledge Base