What's your idea for The Knot?

Address Collection Allowed on Site along with RSVP

Is it possible to have the address collection feature prompt guests who RSVP to enter their pertinent details for mailing of physical invitations?

We would like to use the site as a "save the date" as well as for logistical data. It would be great to allow the function of collecting their data we need without having to send out the link/landing page for the "address collection" to individuals.

Is this already possible and perhaps I'm overlooking a step or a feature not available at this moment?

many thanks in advance

25 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Sweetlocs shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminMeuy (Admin, The Knot) responded  · 

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there an update on this? I also think is a great idea and would be extremely helpful

• Erin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there an update regarding this function? I want to collect email addresses, so it seems counter-productive that I would have to find out their email address to send them this link, to collect their email address? Please help, my RSVPs are launching soon!

• AL commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am asking this question as well. Would like to know if there's any update to this?

Is there not a way to add it to the website as another tab at the top? or prompt guests for their addresses?
        It is only showing up as a ink. do i have to also send this link to all my guests?

Instead of having a separate link for address collection, guests can input their address when they RSVP so that it is easier for us to mail the invitation to them.

Yes I support this idea. It will be good if I can collect the address during RSVP process instead of sending a separate link for the address collection. Address is really important to send out the physical wedding invitation cards

Feedback and Knowledge Base