What's your idea for The Knot?

Check out WeddingWire.com

About Us. Welcome. Photo Album. Contact Us. Guest Book. RSVP. These are the links currently offered by your competitor, WeddingWire, as shown in the pictured file. I discovered WeddingWire and began building a beautiful free wedding website. Sadly and unfortunately, I forgot to change the reception cards and now must continue to use your boring outdated website since it's printed on the invitations. Not having a guestbook or contact us link, or other features, such as seating chart templates, is a real bummer. Moreover, the designs and options offered on WeddingWire are so much nicer and easier to work with. To say I'm ****** for forgetting to change the reception card and being stuck with TheKnot, is an understatement.

My suggestion simply to TheKnot is to check out WeddingWire and get some pointers. I mean really....

Apologies if my words are offensive, but again, your competitor(WeddingWire) got it going on. Make it a phenomenally powerfully productive and prosperous day!

~dina
MissDinaE@gmail.com

7 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  AdminKeri (Admin, The Knot) responded  · 

Thank you for sending your feedback over. The areas you mentioned are being looked at by our Product team. We continue to push improvements, updates, fresh new features to our wedding websites and I hope you will see some of these improvements before your celebration.

Your feedback has already been sent along to our teams. We do want to make sure our members have what they need and we continue to work hard to improve our offerings.

XOXO,
    Keri

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service