What's your idea for The Knot?

My Checklist is missing from the app! - Help!!

Many of our members have seen that their checklist either looks like it is missing or has reverted to an original place where nothing is checked off. So sorry for that! We did find a fix and here is how you can get your list back. Please delete the app from your mobile device and then find it fresh in the App Store. Download it and log back into your account. The original version of your checklist should now be restored. Let us know if you have questions.

Thanks for your patience!
XOXO,
Keri
Customer Experience Manager

0 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminKeri (Admin, The Knot) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  AdminKeri (Admin, The Knot) responded  · 

Many of our members have seen that their checklist either looks like it is missing or has reverted to an original place where nothing is checked off. So sorry for that! We did find a fix and here is how you can get your list back. Please delete the app from your mobile device and then find it fresh in the App Store. Download it and log back into your account. The original version of your checklist should now be restored. Let us know if you have questions.

Thanks for your patience!
    XOXO,
    Keri
    Customer Experience Manager

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google