(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminMeuy (Admin, The Knot) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminMeuy (Admin, The Knot) responded  · 

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

219 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wish there could be a way to have a slideshow of pictures instead of just having the option to have just photo albums -- that way, if there was a slideshow widget, it could be added to the home page or which ever page the creator wanted. Also, going off of what some others said here, being able to add music.

• Nicole Stortini commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Being able to upload short video's onto the wedding website.

I have a 2 minute video of my fiancé and I and all our guests that I'd like to upload onto the website.

• plg1662 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Its been a year since this response, and the ability to embed audio visual files still is not available. This should be a common feature in this day and age of technology. It's time to move past the consideration phase and into the take action and provide phase.

• Annette commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please I would love to have additional features: background music on the website, ability to post links to or embed videos. Would be happy to pay for it if its a reasonable charge

We have an invitation video which we would like to add as well. PLease consider adding this option

• syannewton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great if your site had the ability to let brides and grooms add a song to their wedding website.

• evejweinberg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really need to add a video as well! Our entir einvitation is video. If this site can't do video, we'll have to go somewhere else. Please add asap.

• Bryan SUtherland commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a really nice engagement video that I would love to share with those that weren't able to see it, and are also invited to wedding.

• Krista commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any updates on the ability to track 'hits' to our website on the knot?

• Holly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow event owner to see how many people have seen their site. This would let them know if they need to resend/ post the link. It also allows the curious bride and groom know that people are looking at their site.

• Holly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You should let the event owner see how many people have visited their site. Allows for the curious bride and groom to know how many people have seen their site and/ or if they need to resend the site link to family and friends.

Waiting for ability to upload video personal video. Are you really looking into this option?

• Riza commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Somebody removed / flagged the tutorial I posted on how to add hit / visit counter to the wedding website? Why? Isn't it helpful?

• Bari commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great if we could track visits to our wedding website (also known as "click-throughs") so we can see who visits, when, and how many times via the administration of our wedding website. (Similar to, but not as complex as, Facebook's Insights section for Pages (screenshot attached)). Please reach out to me if I can further explain. Thank you for taking this into consideration :)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11

Feedback and Knowledge Base