What's your idea for The Knot?

food options

For the reception dinner, my guests need to chose an appetizer, a main/entree and a dessert. I can only add the options all in one slot. Is there a way to make them select one from each of those categories for the same event?

13 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminMeuy (Admin, The Knot) responded  · 

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same problem - I want to give my guests meal choices for each course. Annoyingly just realised this after getting invites created with webpage on it as in a rush organising wedding in 3 months. Otherwise would have just ignored website and just RSVP to my mobile.

• Kyla commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are having the same problem, so we have added a page to our wedding website on the Knot for our Menu Selector that has a link to a Google Form, so our guests can mark their selections on there. Much easier if they could just select when RSVP'ing directly though, as i'm sure quite a lot of them won't read through the whole website, so we'll need to follow up with people anyways who don't fill out the form which is a bit of a pain! Better to get them to select the menu during them RSVP'ing so they don't miss it and it's easier to organize.
        Most weddings will need more than one option for sure, with Starters, Mains and Deserts to choose from, so this really should be an added feature soon i'd hope?!
        Thanks!

• becca gray commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are having the same problem! We have sent our invites with our website on the knot and have now discovered we can't give our guests the choice of food. Please can you let us know what to do about this!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base