Guest List Organizing
Hey I love the new Guest List, but there are some simple functions that are lacking/annoying.
1. It automatically sorts by 1st name. Coming from a person who use to file for a living this is annoying. I know you can switch if but every time you refresh the page or add a new person you have to re-sort it.
2. When you refresh any columns you had hidden automatically reappear. It can be really annoying when you are checking information.
3. For household can there be an accept all button. That way if everyone in a household accepted you don't have to do 1 by 1 accepting it.
That's it I love the features and the new style and it is amazing keep up the great work!
Hi and thank you so much for your idea!
We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.
We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!
Enjoy your planning!
Michael Crawford commented
Some amazing improvements would be if the guest list was sortable by any column and filterable. Currently I am unable to sort by any column. I believe that I *should* be able to sort by name (it appears that the functionality *should* be there), however clicking on the option unfortunately does nothing. I would love to be able to sort by any column and also have filtering abilities, one of the biggest being to filter out guests who I have already sent an invite to. This way I can go through the guest list manager in the website and check off each person as I get an invite sent, then the guest list manager only display to me who is remaining.
Another thing I've noticed, which I believe to be a bug, is that each time I click on a guest in the guest list manager (to look at or edit the information) the page will snap to the top of the screen. This is unfortunate as I am trying to go down through the page and create invitations, however every time I click on a guest to view their information the screen snaps back to the top of the page.
- I am currently using a Macbook Pro 2017 running MacOS Mojave version 10.14.4
- My browser is the latest version of Google Chrome, version 73.0.3683.103
If there are any questions or if you need more information, please let me know. Thanks!
This is the closest comment that I can find to my own concern so I'll figure I'll add it here (unless I should make a separate post???)
I muddled through and put everyone into Households for what my mind thought was logical but now I am hearing that the entire household has to RSVP at one time. I put all of my siblings in with my mother and now they can't put in their own attendance because we don't have an answer from one person. Super frustrating for them. SO, I tried to take the household apart for them - and I can't. I am going to have to delete and re-add all of the people that are now in the wrong household. Can you please add a way to mark "create a new household" when someone has previously been assigned to one like it was when they were first entered?