What's your idea for The Knot?

Guest Manager is cool, but could be awesome.

Your guest list manager (the new version) is already pretty good, but there are a few things that could make it amazing:

1. When I imported my guests with addresses (so that they'd group together easily), everything went well for parties of 2. However, any household over 2 people had the 3rd-Nth guests split off into their own household. I could fix things manually after the fact, but that was annoying.

2. You should give the ability to specify more than just plus 1's. For example, I should be able to list the parents I'm inviting, and then specify that their household can include 3 more guests (accounting for cousins without listing them individually).

3. There doesn't seem to be a way to specify "Head of Household," without listing the head first or fiddling after the upload. You should bring back the old version's column for this.

4. It'd be awesome to be able to customize the RSVP forms. For example, we could ask our guests for songs we should play at the reception or how many guests in their party are under 18/21/whatever.

13 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminMeuy (Admin, The Knot) responded  · 

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon