What's your idea for The Knot?

With the upgraded guestlist, you don't have the option to view accepted/declined RSVPs at a glance.

Adding the option, like there was before to see a running total of accepted and declines and invited numbers for each event that has been created.

25 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Kim shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Landy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah I realllly need this to be working :/ I assumed it was obvious to include in functionality. but now i have to go through 500 names and mark in Excel who is and isn't coming... which kinda makes it pointless altogether.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why is there no way to view the defined and accepted in the RSVP's? Doesn't that kill the whole purpose of RSVPing?

• Pat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi I still can't find a way to access a list of who has accepted/denied/still to RSVP. I am able to do it on the app but it is very glitchy and putting the names in the wrong list.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love the guest list manager tool but I do wish it had better filtering options so I could get a list of all guests who have accepted so I can see who is attending or a list of all who have not accepted so I can have a list of those I need to contact to get their RSVPs. I would just like to be able to navigate my data more easily and I think this could be a big help!

• JR commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a no brainer and a time saver. I'm drowning in post-it notes with tally marks on them as my mom stresses me out with more people to invite.

• T commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please, please, please make an option to view accepted/declined RSVP's in separate categories, instead of having to scroll through the entire invited guest list to see who is attending or not.

Feedback and Knowledge Base