What's your idea for The Knot?

Address Collector Missing Line 1 & 2

Thank you so much for reaching out to us at Theknot.com! Our Tech team is aware of the missing line(s) from the Address Collector – we’re so very sorry for the inconvenience. Our Tech team is working on this urgently and we look forward to updating you all very soon with the all clear notice. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

XOXO
Your Customer Experience Team

16 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminMeuy (Admin, The Knot) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  AdminKeri (Admin, The Knot) responded  · 

We really appreciate each of you reporting this issue. The Address Collector now does receive line 1 of the address again. You may find line 2 is duplicated – we are still working on this part. But the information you need is included in the email notification and in your Guest List Manager for you.

Thanks for your patience!
    xoxo,
    Keri

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Elorenmholmes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any word on this? I am experiencing the same issue and I really need to send out our Save the Dates!

• Lizzie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When my guests input their information using the link I sent them, the entire address is not showing up for the guest list. Only the city/state/zip portion of the address is being forwarded from their responses to the form. Without street addresses, this is useless. Please help so I don't have to re-contact everyone on my list!

Feedback and Knowledge Base