What's your idea for The Knot?

Address Auto-Fill for Members of Same Household

Collecting and Inputting 250+ people's addresses has become my top stressor in planning my wedding. Here are some ideas on how The Knot can improve their services:
1) Allow all members of one household to be entered in the same window.
-Entry can by in the same window. Add a button labeled "add another member to this household" (or something to that effect). When it is pressed, another field can appear available for entry
-After all members are added and info is saved, these members can be displayed separately in the guest list manager. I believe you already have the option to view guest list in alphabetical order of individuals, or by household, which is VERY helpful, thank you!
2) If user inputs an address for one member of a household, your program could auto-fill that same address for all other members of the same household. This would be particularly useful for users who enter names of all their guests, then go back to add address info as it is collected in the future.

I hope this feedback can at least spur an update that helps with my issues in one way or another... hopefully soon! Thank you.

7 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Christina Tilley shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminMeuy (Admin, The Knot) responded  · 

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon