What's your idea for The Knot?

Dual language

My future husband is Italian, so our guests are both Italian and American. Though I translated the pages for our Italian guests, the RSVP option really needs to be offered in more than one language!! This website is how all of our Italian guests are RSVP'ing, and it's unfortunate that the one function that is solely for them is only offered in English.

11 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminMeuy (Admin, The Knot) responded  · 

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally agree with her. I have the same problem. I need to make something in another language as well, since my whole family doesn't speak English. I'm impressed that you guys didn't think about this before. US has so many people from other countries living here. They must have had the same problem as us. Lol... Anyway, I was hopping that you already had that. :(

• Giancarlo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are right there with you as we've managed to translate our entire website into three languages (English/Italian/Polish) for our guests.

The only and crucial piece we cannot translate is the RSVP section as well and it's the only way we also plan on having people reply.

Feedback and Knowledge Base