What's your idea for The Knot?

Password protect one page (for wedding party access)

It would be awesome to be able to make a single page password protected! I'd love to have a "VIPs" page with a password that each of the bridesmaids and groomsmen would have. This way I could post all the information that the wedding party needs such as rehearsal time, rehearsal dinner information, wedding day timeline, etc. but I don't want all of that to be visible to my other guests.

11 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jenna Stumpmier shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminMeuy (Admin, The Knot) responded  · 

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jess Berlin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any update on this feature? It's super important for my page as I am having a private event before the wedding for family and close friends and I don't want to have to create a whole new site just for that event. Thanks!

• Hanna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this is a great idea...we are having a wedding brunch and I am not inviting all guests... so I don't want to have the wedding brunch up for everyone... on invite would want to include the password to the page on our site.

Feedback and Knowledge Base