What's your idea for The Knot?

Be able to customize the font on the RSVP form

The font on the RSVP form is standard and doesn't match any customized wedding theme. Plus, the font for the actual R S V P letters are barely legible and would be nice if this font could be customized.

15 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Sandro shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
under review  ·  AdminMeuy (Admin, The Knot) responded  · 

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
XOXO,
Meuy

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Sherri Wood commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I echo this as well. Would love to change the font on RSVP form. The default font isdifficult for ME to read, and I don't want to have to put my guests through that.If anything, I'd love for it to simply match the main wedding website header that I have chosen.

Thank you for your consideration.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to request that it be more clear to request a guest to RSVP for EVERY person coming to the event, including children. The way it is set up now is a bit vague about this.

• Amy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I echo a desire for this feature. It's frustrating to have everything match except the RSVP font.

• Kelsey O'Connor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd also like some customization for the RSVP form. When our guests RSVP, we'd like them to be able to request a song. Thank you!

Feedback and Knowledge Base