What's your idea for The Knot?

Website view counter

Hi is there an update to use a website view counter?? We’d all love that update!!!

107 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Carrie shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Marisela commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any update on this? I would love to see how many people have looked at our website.

• Lauren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So TheKnot replied to this post over a year ago, expressing an interest in adding a website view counter feature. Does anyone know if anything of the sort has actually been added since then? We just sent out our invitations two weeks ago and want to see if anyone has looked at the website yet! The feature would be so great and it's silly it's taken TheKnot so long to catch on.

• Michael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also like to see this feature. Seems like it would be very easy to add. Even a private one for just the bride and groom to see.

• Michael Roussell Jr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey I am currently using The Knot but thinking of switching to Wedding Wire for my website. That's the only thing The Knot is missing (Brides want to know how many times people visit their site) any idea on when this can be a possibility??

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has this option been added for wedding websites yet? It really would be so nice! and other wedding websites offer it!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Keri, even a place to add our own personal GA would be great! We spend a lot of time on the site so having an idea of how many guests view it would be extremely helpful!
    Thanks!

Feedback and Knowledge Base