What's your idea for The Knot?

Thank You Cards Generated from the Newlywed Fund & The Knot

I am having my guests RSVP to the knot, and am also utilizing the Newlywed Fund. I love getting notified when money comes in, but it would be great if the Knot took it a step further.

When the email comes in that there is a new gift, there should be a call to action in the email that says "Write Your Thank You Card Now." The bride/groom can click this to write a meaningful gift while it is still fresh in their mind. The knot would store all thank you note messages in their system, along with the invitation sent, contact info, RSVP, etc.

After the wedding, the bride & groom could order Thank You cards directly through the knot and all the thank you messages will be printed on thank you cards... All they have to do is sign them! Or you could have an upgraded option where you can pay to have them addressed and shipped out by the knot directly!

This would be a super time saver & prevent the bride & groom from serious hand cramps!

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminMeuy (Admin, The Knot) responded  · 

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
    XOXO,
    Meuy

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon