What's your idea for The Knot?

Add PayPal to your payment options

I was surprised to see you didn't have an option to use PayPal. Thats all I use now for online payments.

19 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
ROBIN shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
under review  ·  AdminMeuy (Business Analyst, The Knot) responded  · 

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
XOXO,
Meuy

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Sarah Schlote commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Someone already requested that the Newlywed Fund option be available for Canadian residents. As a workaround, could you allow The Knot to sync with PayPal accounts? It is possible to ask friends and family to send cash gifts through PayPal regardless of country. This might be an easy solution that doesn't require getting The Knot to be approved as an automatic deposit source for Canadian bank accounts.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello.

I am trying to set up my newlywed fund and would also like to link my paypal to the website as oppose to my entering personal banking information. Two different friends of mine were able to do this early this year. Is this option no longer available?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We second this. It is much more financially responsible than the current newlywed fund.

Feedback and Knowledge Base