What's your idea for The Knot?

Combine RSVPs for Events

Collect RSVP for Wedding and other events (Welcome Party, etc) in one place. Currently, I don't think people will understand they need to do both. Also, there should be a place to clearly collect dietary restrictions. Even better, let me word it...Our wedding is at an Aquarium and we want to specifically know of any shellfish allergies or other dietary needs.

13 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
started  ·  AdminKeri (Sr. Mgr, Customer Experience, The Knot) responded  · 

I really appreciate you taking the time to give these details. While we do have the ability for you to collect RSVPs for multiple guests in one place, and to ask your guests about allergies/meal choices/restrictions, it is apparent it is not as visible as we would like it to be. We will be taking this under advisement so we can make these features more user friendly.

xoxo,
Keri

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Kate commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Completely agree with Jessica! My guests (who are all invited to two events) are seeing their names twice (with no knowledge that one is for the wedding and the other is for the pre-wedding dinner) and they can only RSVP to one of the events (but not both)... major glitch.

• Jessica Bassey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I haven't found that collecting multiple events works. Guests simply see their name multiple times, but don't know what it's for. Super confusing and unhelpful.

Feedback and Knowledge Base