What's your idea for The Knot?

Wedding Website is NOT WORKING PLEASE HELP!

Please tell me that all of my guests and my wedding website will be back up? I just sent out my invites and my only form of RSVP was my wedding website! PLEASE respond so I can get this stressful situation over with!

20 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Morgan Shambrock shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
completed  ·  AdminMeuy (Business Analyst, The Knot) responded  · 

Thank you so much for your patience!

Tech has given us the all clear; you should be able to access your wedding website and Guest List Manager. Your guests should be able to access your wedding website as well. We really appreciate your patience while they worked through that.

Before you log in again can you please clear cache and cookies and restart your browser. We do recommend using either Google Chrome or Firefox to make any edits to your account. Please disable all pop up blockers. Also, make sure that your browser is updated to its most current version.

If you’re still encountering an error please let us know.

yours, truly
XOXO

11 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • ss-michael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi. I have the same problem. The invite link shared via email does not work. None of my guests can access the website

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been unable to rsvp to theknot.com/allclear for several days.For the rehearsal dinner,June 28th I am sending regrets.

• Jenny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello my wedding website has been deleted, someone please help with this immediately as I've already added the website to all my wedding invitations and had some guest RSVP. Now my guests are not able to RSVP, please help ASAP

Mine is also down and it won't even let me contact Customer Service on their website! I would think they would be responding to all of us by now or at least reaching out.

Mine and a friend's is down, too... it bothers me that there has been no response by TheKnot to let it's client base know what is happening.

Feedback and Knowledge Base