What's your idea for The Knot?

Stop recommending venues if user has chosen

If I've already chosen a venue, and added the vendor to my Vendor's list, why do you continue to recommend venues to me? Logic should be in place so that the next, or which vendor I have not yet booked, should surface. I'd hate to choose a venue, and then have a better one, or one I didn't see the first time around, be recommended to me and then feel like maybe I didn't exhaust all my options.

13 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Ciera responded  · 

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

100% on board with this one. It completely clutters the main page. I booked my venue first, and now we are looking for a DJ or officiant and all I see is more venues.

• Dan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In addition, it takes longer to get to the relevant details on the dashboard. I have to scroll "Focus on Venue" and "Focus on Photo & Video" to get to my wedding details and progress every time even though they were booked a while ago. It would be great to not have to scroll past these every time I log in when they're n longer relevant.

Feedback and Knowledge Base