What's your idea for The Knot?

Newlywed Fund Not Working - Guests Can't Donate

Hello,

We really appreciate you checking in. We are experiencing some issues with our site, which is affecting the Registry page and Newlywed Fund; we do apologize for the inconvenience. Our Tech team is working on this urgently and we look forward to updating you all very soon with the all clear notice. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

XOXO
Your Customer Experience Team

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminKeri (Admin, The Knot) responded  · 

Thank you all for your patience!

We are happy to see the our Tech team was able to find a solution today for the Newlywed Fund issue that you helped us find, where your guests were not able to contribution to your fund. We have checked quite a few accounts and it all seems to be working well.

Take a moment to view your website, as a guest would, without being logged into your account on The Knot and if you still see an issue, let us know. We are hoping that 100% of you will not see any issues and the guests will find this is a convenient way to send you a gift.

Thank you – again – for sending your report over early. It helped us see the scope of this issue and it helped Tech find a solution.

xoxo,
    Keri
    Sr. Manager, Customer Experience

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • dlowen1975 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My guests aren't able to put a dollar amount over 1,000 into the newlywed fund. Is there supposed to be a limit to the amount someone can gift us?

• Claudia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The newlywed fund on our wedding website is blank. My guest are not able to access it. Please let me know any information on how to fix the problem.

• jennifer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So none of my guests have been able to access my newlywed fund either. They're all contacting me to complain, and our wedding is in 3 days! Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

• wkelly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am having the same issue. This is very frustrating. The whole site is a mess right now. People are having trouble RSVPing as well.

• jhand8380 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same issue and my wedding is next week. I've been getting emails from guests asking me how to work it. So disappointed in this site.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am also having this issue and my wedding is a month away. I chose to work with the knot newlywed fund out of convenience and ease of accessibility for our guests, even when there are numerous comparable options out there. This is absolutely unreasonable and this needs to be fixed immediately.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The newlywed fund has completely disappeared from our site. Looks like you're already working on this. Just adding to the feedback. Thank you.

• Brad Moutoux commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We actually have the newlywed fund set up and when people go to the website and click to Shop Their Registry Below nothing happens?

Feedback and Knowledge Base