What's your idea for The Knot?

Stop having dashboard banners for tasks that are already completed

I've already booked my venues & marked those steps off on the checklist - but I keep seeing the huge "Focus on Venue!" banner every time I try to use the dashboard. Honestly, it's so annoying that I've just started using the dashboard as little as possible, and actively avoid using it.

39 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
under review  ·  Ciera responded  · 

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!

7 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Rachel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there any way to at least make it an option to get rid of things we already booked? I checked it off my checklist!

• Lauren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I COMPLETELY AGREE! - 10000%

I am nearly two months away from my wedding. Vendors are most definitely chosen.
    It would be really nice to see my planning progress (guest list status) at the top of my dashboard.... not have to scroll down every time, through the vendors I already have.

• Angela Edman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I agree- this is incredibly annoying, and makes the dashboard useless. It makes planning more difficult. Please address this soon.

• Haley Beets commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please, yes! This bug makes the dashboard seem unreliable and it seems weird that the information I've added isn't "talking to" the dashboard. When planning, this tool should help me feel on top of things, not like I've missed a step in the app (and in the planning process itself).

• Dimi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree 100%

It would also be so much easier if the dashboard could be more customizable. As of now, it is completely useless.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same! It takes the place of content I may actually want to use on the dashboard, but I just don't use the dashboard anymore because of them.

• Kathryn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was about to leave a forum post about this myself. It's been extremely irritating and glitchy as well. PLEASE remove this from the dashboard, or at least give me the option to close them.

Feedback and Knowledge Base