What's your idea for The Knot?

Registries not updating - PB, WS, BBB, Amazon, Pottery Barn, West Elm and Williams Sonoma

Hi there!

Currently, the registry feed we receive from some of our partnered retailers is not coming over timely. Examples may include Pottery Barn, West Elm, Williams-Sonoma, PBKids, Bed Bath & Beyond and Amazon. Our team is working with each retailer to make sure their systems are sending over your updated items and purchases as quickly, and cleanly, as possible. Our Tech team is working on this urgently and we look forward to updating you all very soon with the all clear notice. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

XOXO
Your Customer Experience Team

0 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
AdminMeuy (Business Analyst, The Knot) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
completed  ·  AdminMeuy (Business Analyst, The Knot) responded  · 

Hi there!

We are happy to let you know that the issue with your registries has been fixed. The individual items on your registry should be showing as expected now.

If you continue to have issues with this registry displaying correctly, please refresh your browser. By clearing cache and deleting cookies, you can ensure your browser is pulling in the most up to date details. We do recommend using either Google Chrome or Firefox.

Also please make sure that your privacy setting is set to share with Third Party such as The Knot. If not, you will need to make that adjustment and wait 72 hours for our system to auto sync.

Let us know if you have any additional issues or questions. Thanks again for your continued patience!

yours. truly.
Customer Experience Team

7 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi my amazon registry won’t link with my “the knot” account. Can you pleSe help!!!

• Kirsten commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am also having trouble with BBB. Some of the registry changes I made yesterday morning still haven't updated and I've tried refreshing and clearing my browser as well.

My BBB registry is not syncing with the knot! I've added and removed certain items from my registry but they are not showing up at all! HELP!

• Sam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Michelle- SAME WITH ME!! BBB not syncing. super frustrating.

• Michelle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My bed bath and beyond isn't syncing currently. This isn't the first time since I created my registry that I've had issues with BBB.

Hello! My Bed Bath and Beyond registry also has not updated since at least Sunday February 10th. I added a few items through BBB's website but it does not appear updated on my wedding website through the knot. Thanks in advance!

My Bed Bath and Beyond registry hasn't updated in days (several things bought two days ago, still show needed on the knot, though marked as bought on Bed Bath and Beyond). Thoughts?

Feedback and Knowledge Base