What's your idea for The Knot?

Rearrange Photo Album Order

Please PLEASE make the option available to rearrange photo albums once they are uploaded. I spent so much time arranging photos in the three albums that I uploaded so that they were order of preference. The first album I did was our engagement photos and then I uploaded two more so now our engagement photo album is last and I would really love for that to be first. I don't want to delete it and have to redo everything again. If we can rearrange photos in the albums, why can we rearrange the actual albums? Please address this as I see it's been asked about since back in 2016.

29 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Kristen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
under review  ·  AdminMeuy (Business Analyst, The Knot) responded  · 

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
XOXO,
Meuy

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree _ please provide the ability to reorder the album menu like other menus. I loaded proposal emails first and now they are last and created other albums in the order that was easiest not realizing last would be first and spent hours renaming and taking action to try to rearrange them and at one point evidence showed the last album to be modified - floated to the top but that doesn’t seem to happen either. I want to be able to set the order regardless of creation or updates. Thank you for considering this request for future users!!!

• Kayla commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also, can you rename an album once it has been created?! I would think rearranging the order and being able to rename would be so easy. The last thing I want to do is spend time redoing all of this.

• clay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree...I also uploaded engagement photos first and now they are lower priority on our website than the secondary pictures.

Feedback and Knowledge Base