What's your idea for The Knot?

wishlist

Why can't I remove the "wishlist" section?????

28 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
under review  ·  AdminMeuy (Business Analyst, The Knot) responded  · 

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
XOXO,
Meuy

9 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • C commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please allow us a way to remove an item on my wish list! I have links for people to use for the registry. The wish list makes this confusing! Ugh....

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I completely agree! It looks so tacky that items from our Amazon list show up on "Our Wishlist" but items from Bed Bath & Beyond do not. Not to mention Amazon adds a gift card to our wish list, which I feel is incredibly rude for it to look like we've asked for that. I hate it so much i'll be deleting our Amazon registry.

• C commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, Please remove the wish list! They can go to the registry themselves!

• K commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please please please remove the Our Wish List option! Registries are challenging enough already from an etiquette perspective without making it way more tacky and in-your-face. I don't see why there isn't an option to turn this off. I mean, I can readily see why from a marketing perspective, but that's a really poor reason to ignore the wishes of your customers who are bringing the views/clicks to those retailers in the first place. Also, only two of my three registries are "officially acknowledged" by the Knot, so only two out of the three show up in the Wish List. So not only does it look bad, people are going to be far less likely to buy from the registry that we care the most about and that has the most items we've requested. I know this isn't the first comment about making the Wish List optional, so I really hope you take this into serious consideration.

• Crystal Sewa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This wishlist is quite possibly the bain of my existence. I get that you want to advertise your partnerships but we couples put a lot of time and effort into these registries. To then be limited to half of what we want because of your advertising techniques is extremely unfair and unjust to all the engaged folks out there who have brought business to The Knot in the first place!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes! It is so frustrating because only 2 of our 3 registry stores are showing on the wishlist (I'm not sure why) and our guests are going to get confused and possibly miss our 3rd store.

I'm having the same problem. Not only are my registry items showing up in my wish list my newlywed fund is no where to be found when you sign in as a guest. And yes, I checked this on a computer that I was not signed into the website on. Please remedy this since I NEED my guests to be able to access this!!!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base