What's your idea for The Knot?

Option for no cover photo

Hi there, I am wondering if it is possible for any of these templates to be formatted such that no cover photo is required.
Thanks!

18 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Ruby Froom shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
under review  ·  AdminMeuy (Business Analyst, The Knot) responded  · 

Hi and thank you so much for your idea!

We will definitely take this into consideration. We’re always trying to improve the Wedding Website experience for couples so we welcome all of your great ideas.

We will keep this forum updated as we make improvements!

Enjoy your planning!
XOXO,
Meuy

7 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Kristin Robey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There needs to be an option to set the crop box on the photo for how it will appear on the mobile site. Currently, you are only able to set the crop box for the laptop website version, not mobile. I had to edit my photo and add borders in order not to have our heads cut off on the mobile version.

• Taylor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our favorite engagement photo is a vertical photo. Unfortunately we can't use it as our Cover Photo on our Knot Wedding Website due to ALL of the templates being landscape option only. PLEASE ADD THIS! Even if it were just a few templates with this option, it would be greatly appreciated.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Was this anything that was ever implemented? We also don't want one on our site but can't seem to find an option to remove

Hi! I'm curious if this is an option now? Would much prefer to have ours without a photo!

• nicole.a.higle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Enable a larger selection range for website cover photos. Currently, only photos taken from a distance fit within the provided frame.

Has this issue been resolved ? I do not want to include any cover photo but unable to do this. Thanks in advance for your help.

• dloggins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have you come to a solution for this ? I have spent HOURS trying to upload a cover photo that includes both of our faces, and the picture is very blurry from resizing. It would be much easier and better looking to not include a photo at all.

Feedback and Knowledge Base