What's your idea for The Knot?

missing wedding website error 404

We are getting the 404 error message and not able access or edit our wedding website. We just sent out our save the dates with it yesterday :( Help!

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Emily Wheeland shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
completed  ·  AdminMeuy (Business Analyst, The Knot) responded  · 

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Our site was temporarily down due to a system issue, but it should be back up and running. We are so sorry this affected your account and your ability to see your photos, guest list and/or website. When you check the site again now, I do recommend using either Google Chrome or Firefox for the best experience.

If you still have questions, let us know and we can look into the issues you are experiencing.

Please email us at Help@theknot.com

XOXO
Your Customer Experience Team

11 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Victoria commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I luckily have not yet published my wedding website and I probably never will because every time I go to edit it gives me the 404 error. I will make my website at Zola at this point because I really don't want to deal with this.

• Lisa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's now five months after The Knot admin said it was fixed and still the same issue. My wedding is tomorrow and I can't access my guest list, my guests can't get on my website to find further details. I've tried clearing my cache on my browser every time I try to access the website and have had minimal success. Hate to be a bridezilla, but I'm not recommending the Knot to any of my friends that are getting married soon. This is not something I want to be worried about the day before my wedding.

• Heung commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello,

We are having the same issue. Do you have an ETA for when the problem will be resolved?

• Emily commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've been having this issue now, it keeps telling me "400 bad request", and I can't look at another couple's website either.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Every time my guest click my website it’s coming up with a 404 page saying the webpage is missing

Feedback and Knowledge Base