What's your idea for The Knot?

Unendorse bigoted vendors

The knot was a fantastic tool for planning my wedding, however I request that you remove your endorsement of stylist Abby Hartsell for her bigoted refusal of service to a gay couple, as well as endorsements of any other vendors that discriminate based on ****** orientation. I will advise others to find other sources of planning resources until she is removed.

20 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
completed  ·  AdminMeuy (Business Analyst, The Knot) responded  · 

Thank you for reaching out to us!
Most advertisers on The Knot.com are paying advertisers. The others have a free listing but are limited in the information they can supply to potential clients on our site. Recommendations for vendors actually come from other members that have left reviews for vendors based on their past experiences. If you are not satisfied with the services provided, we do encourage you to leave a factual, non-emotional review on our site. This will help other members in the future when evaluating this vendor. You may also consider contacting the Better Business Bureau in your area with this information. We have notified the Account Rep that oversees this vendor so they are aware of this issue you had. If you have questions about the reviews process, you can reach that team at reviewinquiry@xogrp.com. They would love to help any time.
We are truly sorry for any inconvenience this vendor has caused you and your family.

yours. truly.
Customer Experience Team

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base