What's your idea for The Knot?

My Website isnt publishing

Good Afternoon,
Hope my message finds you well. However its with great disappointment that I write to you. We purchased a website through you guys, but the site wont publish. We have purchased save-the-dates and arent able to send out due to this issue. Ive looked at your website and there is no resources available for my site not publishing. If you look at your comments section, you will see I am not the only one having this issue. I understand supposedly these websites automatically publish themselves, but when you type in the URL it simply tells you page not found. I have tried using multiple browsers like CH, FF & iOS to name a few as recomended by your previous threads. I have emailed, commented a few times through this Q&A board, Called your call center, messaged you through facebook, and now starting a new thread in hopes to find a resolution. I took the liberty of taking a screen shot of some of the comments placed this week alone. Hope to hear from you guys soon.

7 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Dan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
completed  ·  AdminMeuy (Business Analyst, The Knot) responded  · 

Hi there!

Thank you for reaching out to us here.

If you’re having issue publishing your wedding website, please call customer service at 877-843-5668 or send and urgent email to Help@theknot.com with your account information.

XOXO,
Your Customer Experience Team

10 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has there been any resolution to this? I am in the midst of trying to view our site and it is not Published..."Guests can't see your site yet! Tap the banner above before sharing."--WHAT F%$#ing BANNER?

• Montana commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am having issues too and my wedding invites just went out. BEYOND frustrating. Called them twice and left 2 emails and still have yet to hear back. I thought this was supposed to be user friendly...

• ashley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

having the same issue really hoping The Knot will just provide details to show the publish button

• bnnipert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am also having this issue and have emailed a couple of times. I hope to find a resolution soon.

• Hannah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am also having the exact same issue. Ive emailed and hoping for a response.

• Dan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Awesome thanks for getting back to us. Someone got in touch with the bride with a resolution on Monday. I appreciate your response even though my issue has already been resolved.

• Nikki Ford commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same issue here! I have emailed and left a voicemail. I am assuming this is a bug since all our comments are from today and yesterday.

• Maureen Doyle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am having the same issue!! My Save the Dates are all ready to send out but now my website link is not working! Is The Knot prepared to reimburse me because I can not send people information that is not accurate and does not work! I am extremely upset!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base